Melbourne Football

"Albury Away" - Heart vs Glory - Feb 9th 2014

marteaux

Just a word of caution to all who venture up here( i am on the spot) you should definitely remember to Slip Slop Slap because the sunshine here is much more severe and 37c is like 40c and there is NO cool change as in Melbourne. lots of luck with the train guys. As of Tuesday the 11th i will be a Melbourne resident so hope to go to all home games in the future.

Onya Johnno

• Like 1

Panthers is close but a fair bit of a dive, compared to the Impy.

Perhaps either the bended elbow, paddys or the albury lads drink at the astor.

All are close to or on dean st, close to qe2 square for this shuttle bus and serve better beers with an added bonus of some country lasses on dean st ;-)

Nate at the panthers will be lucky for a 3, the council is putting on $10 return transfers from albs and the dong.

http://www.visitalburywodonga.com/melbourne-heart-vs-perth-glory-a-league-clash-0

Credit to Dylan.

Im driving up to pick up some kegs and will have the young bloke aswell so will see where we start out.

See you all at the game.

Last thing I want is to line up for half an hour to buy beer at the ground in this heat.

I doubt this place can cater for 10k ish in their canteen. I hope I'm wrong

Qustion......Will they allow small cooler bag with "refreshments"

It's bloody 42deg!!

Seriously, what are people doing?

We'd have to leave Melbourne pretty early to get there for pre game. Will we know by then if it's being postponed or called off?

I'd say there is a good chance even if it goes ahead that the ref could turn around and call it off before kick of

Edited by Tesla