Melbourne Football

Andrea Migliorini

kingofhearts

So is this where all the money went from the Bolton, Collosimo, Thompson, Fred delistings? To some Italian player plucked from the 5th div and an over the hill maltese midget?

I bet you've never seen either play.

So if that's the case, how did u come up with those assumptions??

Wow he's short. Wow hes 32. Apparently sorry players can't play football

• Like 1

Come on everyone we have'nt even started the season and your nay saying already lets give them a chance ,wait a few weeks and if they don't perform ,then is the time to gripe. 

Lets get right behind the team and THE COACH when the season starts 

Come on the HEART lets tear the league up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Come on everyone we have'nt even started the season and your nay saying already lets give them a chance ,wait a few weeks and if they don't perform ,then is the time to gripe.

Bloody oath johnno.

I for one, an EXCITED!

• Like 1

Bloody oath johnno.

I for one, an EXCITED!

I second that marteaux!!!

The club have not put a foot wrong this pre season and I can't wait for round 1..

FIRE UP CUNTS!!!!!!

An unknown import. 

Well at least that means he's not over the hill.  The best imports we've seen in this league have been unheralded.  Guys like Berisha, Broich, Van Dyk.  Some of the "big names" were completely useless (Deane, Jardel) so I'm not prejudging anything.  I do know though that i expect an import to be better than a local.  "As good" just doesn't cut it.

• Like 3

An unknown import. 

Well at least that means he's not over the hill.  The best imports we've seen in this league have been unheralded.  Guys like Berisha, Broich, Van Dyk.  Some of the "big names" were completely useless (Deane, Jardel) so I'm not prejudging anything.  I do know though that i expect an import to be better than a local.  "As good" just doesn't cut it.

Good call.

The only negative thing I've heard about this guy is that he played in Italy's fourth division...which doesn't really say much about how good or bad he is.

Those who saw him trial for Heart only had good things to say about him and reading a couple of articles he was a bit of a live-wire for us when he came on. So I reckon this guy might be alright. Can't be any worse than Hoffman or Thompson.

If he helps our club wake up from our second-half slumbers, I'll be happy  :)

The only negative thing I've heard about this guy is that he played in Italy's fourth division...which doesn't really say much about how good or bad he is.

Those who saw him trial for Heart only had good things to say about him and reading a couple of articles he was a bit of a live-wire for us when he came on. So I reckon this guy might be alright. Can't be any worse than Hoffman or Thompson.

If he helps our club wake up from our second-half slumbers, I'll be happy  :)

Agreed.

The much-admired Adrian Madaschi was playing Serie C before he came to us. If there were no good players in lower leagues around the world then there'd be no-one to "discover." We should judge Migliorini by how he performs in our team, not by where he came from.