Melbourne Football

Patrick Kisnorbo - most swol manager in the league

Jimmy

It will kill me to see this bloke line-up for another HAL side.

Hopefully he goes to Asia or something, would be a huge asset there...

So we didn't re-sign him? 

Wielaert and Gerhardt both have to go then, Kisnorbo's been miles better.

If Kisnorbo isn't resigned I will chop my balls off

Hmmm.

Should I:

• Be Impressed with your commitment?
  • Be freaked out by the threat of self mutilation to an event you have no influence over?
  • Be asking for a youtube post?

Not going to go to the same extreme myself.  Would be a little disappointed, though.  Might sigh whilst knocking the top off a frosty.

• Like 4

Hmmm.

Should I:

• Be freaked out by the threat of self mutilation to an event you have no influence over?

Not going to go to the same extreme myself.  Would be a little disappointed, though.  Might sigh whilst knocking the top off a frosty.

Not srs.

Will be pretty damn sad though.

Hmmm.

Should I:

Not srs.

Will be pretty damn sad though.

I'm thinking you have passed up the chance to be a you tube sensation.

Melbourne Heart FC Re-Signs Patrick Kisnorbo

Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Melbourne Heart FC has today announced central defender Patrick Kisnorbo has signed a new deal with the Club.

Kisnorbo, 33, has been an important feature in Melbourne Heart’s defence during the Hyundai A-League 2013-14 season and has extended his term at the Club with a one-year deal.

The robust centre back has demonstrated his reliability against some of the league’s most dangerous strikers while also providing an attacking threat from set-pieces, scoring two goals this season.

Melbourne Heart FC Head Coach John van’t Schip said Kisnorbo would be a valuable member of the squad next season.

“Patrick has improved further in his role as centre back and is a true leader at this Club,” van’t Schip said.

“Patrick is experienced, relishes a challenge and while he loves defending, he also brings an added aerial threat from free-kicks and corners.”

Kisnorbo, who is originally from Melbourne but has played much of his career in England, said he was excited to be a part of the Club next season in the city in which he grew up.

“Melbourne and this Club is now home for me and I am delighted to remain here next season,” Kisnorbo said.

“There is a burning desire for us to perform next season and I want to help this Club achieve success.”

Kisnorbo joins David Williams, Tando Velaphi and Jason Hoffman as recent players who have re-signed for the Club.

Patrick Kisnorbo

Pronunciation : Pa-trik KISS-Nor-bo

DOB : 24 March 1981 (age 33)

Place of birth : Melbourne, Australia

Position : Central Defender

Current contract details : One-year contract (expires end of Hyundai A-League 2014/15 season)

Appearances (Melbourne Heart FC): 20 appearances, 2 goals

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbourneheart/news-display/Melbourne-Heart-FC-ReSigns-Patrick-Kisnorbo/89561

Edited by Murfy1