Melbourne Football

Press Conference 3pm Wednesday at AAMI Park

Murfy1

Billy Celeski announced by the Scum. Ha.

Oh my! Any credibility this side and match had has now been lost. Celeski what a joke!

ROFL.

as much as the fact that I understand Postecoglou is the coach (thus more likely to view his own players more positively), surely he could find a better midfielder for that role.  

Edited by mattyh001

Williams tweeted about his new Nike boots. I suggested that they were given to him to match his new Nike jersey. He "favourited" that reply.

So it's either him or we announce the signing of someone else from another club who is included in the selection list.

Yep, that's overwhelming evidence that it's him!  :P

So actually turns out it is :P

Billy Celeski announced by the Scum. Ha.

Oh my! Any credibility this side and match had has now been lost. Celeski what a joke!

Did you honestly expect anything different?

I worked out a long time ago what a farce they turn out to be and these days I wouldn't dream of going.

What we need in this country is more competitive football at an A-League  and FFA Cup level rather than these "exhibition" matches.

His response: "I still played last season, that shouldn't make a difference."

You can only play in aleague allstars game if your part of the aleague. Which aleaugue team do you belong to Garcia you dumb fuck.

Was about to say that lol!

I just take it as a sign that he's already re-signed :up:

How the fuck did David Williams get picked...? Out of all players on our roster, probably the most inconsistant player got into the team.. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. A-League All Stars = a Joke.

I like Willo's energy and he runs his heart out for the team. Sometimes he even hits the target. What are we going to say if Willo puts in a blinder under Ange?

i'm kinda getting the feeling that this is a win win for Heart.

on the strength of the All Stars team, it not exactly like Williams is the worst player in the squad.  as such, there will always be the rebuttal that there is someone in the team just as bad.

in any case, Williams will get the chance to lift his game which will (a) benefit Heart through a better player or the chance to offload for a bit of money, or (b   ) his ineptitude allows for more chances to both Golgol and Mate when the season actually starts.  Win Win.

Edited by mattyh001