Melbourne Football

Pre-Season Friendlies

hakz7

JA said on the radio that we're probably also playing Perth in Perth and Adelaide in Melbourne closer to the season.

Those sound like the two "official" A-League pre-season matches.

IIRC we have never actually won an "official" A-League pre-season match. 

How many are thinking of going to the LaTrobe game? Do I piss off uni for it?

Pffft I piss off uni if its raining and I cbf walking in it, this time I have a good reason to piss it off! I really do question the time though, 3pm in the middle of the week is ludicrous. I don't understand why it was scheduled at this time

Just swap my shift. Will be there for the Richmond game. Hoepfully see more of the Yarraside than i saw in Shep. There was only like 6 of us up there.

Seriously I did a lap of the ground, couldn't find anyone!

Doesnt matter mate. We made the trip thats all that matters lol.

Even got on the Kewell press conference video which was good ;)

I've chalked up some favours for people, now I'm collecting on them. I have swapped out of all shifts leading up to the pre season games and the Derby. I was at Shepparton last week (stood with Bozza for all of second half) I am going to both LaTrobe and Richmond games and very much up for prematch drinks at the Impy (for once I don't have to rush up from Geelong on match day)...so catch you there fellow Y-Siders, bring on the season!

JA said on the radio that we're probably also playing Perth in Perth and Adelaide in Melbourne closer to the season.

Fucking A! Where did you hear this Natalie?

Fuck. Genius. I blame the midday Emu export tinnys i've been exposed to.

The Red Death, RESPECT.

• Like 1

No melbourne knights preseason game this year? Lol

Going on Knights most recent form, this would actually make for a decent match for us. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Knights beat us as we are in pre-season. They don't have many weaknesses for a VPL team. Just a shame they'll probably never play each other again.

The La Trobe game is free entry for everyone, even if you aren't a member. The Richmond game, is free for members and to indicate that you're a heart member, you just have to print off the confirmation email you received when you purchased your membership and present that at the gate to get the free entry

• Like 1

The La Trobe game is free entry for everyone, even if you aren't a member. The Richmond game, is free for members and to indicate that you're a heart member, you just have to print off the confirmation email you received when you purchased your membership and present that at the gate to get the free entry

What if you deleted that email lol

Does 2012/13 not count? It usually does for pre-season...