Melbourne Football

Open training session- 05/07/13- 10:30am- Epping Stadium

Grimey

So frustraded that they decided to do this on a Friday and not a weekend.

Dont they know most people work weekdays FFS!!!!

Agreed, and chucking a sicky on a Friday is too sus as well. :(

Well considering i was off work for 3 days this week i dont think i could of got away with a sickie lol

Looks to be around 40 people here to watch. And surprising Hayden Foxe is wearing tracksuit pants not shorts

Tell me they were official Heart merch :)

He probably did it cause it was cold. Although I would have Thought he would have just pulled his socks right up to the bottom of his shorts? Times a changin' at mhfc

Few things I took note of:

-Gerhardt was there but wasn't training.

-There was three keepers. Redders, Bray (?), and a bloke who looked just like Taseski.

-Mate did great. Moved very well also.

-Kewell disappointed me. Extremely unfit. Looked fucked after the warm up lap. They were doing push ups in a line and Kewell was the only one doing it on his knees. Also stopped doing the plank 60 seconds before everyone else and just sat on the ground. Had a little spat with one of the fitness staff. Stopped training half way through the session, signed a few autographs then left in his brand new cheif gerrakie that jeep gave him.

-Had a chat to Wielaart. Asked him if he wanted the captaincy. Did not sound keen.

-Bolton said he'll come to the Impy this season.

-About 250 people there I reckon.

-A bloke from the club gave me a ride back to the station. Told me something very interesting regarding a marque.

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 2

Looks to be around 40 people here to watch. And surprising Hayden Foxe is wearing tracksuit pants not shorts

Tell me they were official Heart merch :)

He probably did it cause it was cold. Although I would have Thought he would have just pulled his socks right up to the bottom of his shorts? Times a changin' at mhfc

ah wanted to get a photo but he quickly headed inside before taking requests

ere were probably around 60 fans there in the end