Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

I just had a look then and it seems to give away the same Best Bets form and past videos that I get with my TVN Subscription... but for free.

I have been using the TVN App alongside the Ladbrokes App and a free tipping site via my phone to make for a completely paperless experience in the past few months and I have found no difference to when I used the book or form guide.

Annoying thing is that I still won't cancel my TVN Subscription cos I need it for Interstate Form and to use it when not on track to watch the Saturday Races on my Phone.

Edit - Actually look through it there are a few other things TVN's form has on it but its still a quality app for free.

Yeah first thing I thought was very similar to Racing Network but for free.. looks very decent.

Ladbrokes any good? that card makes it very tempting..

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a look then and it seems to give away the same Best Bets form and past videos that I get with my TVN Subscription... but for free.

I have been using the TVN App alongside the Ladbrokes App and a free tipping site via my phone to make for a completely paperless experience in the past few months and I have found no difference to when I used the book or form guide.

Annoying thing is that I still won't cancel my TVN Subscription cos I need it for Interstate Form and to use it when not on track to watch the Saturday Races on my Phone.

Edit - Actually look through it there are a few other things TVN's form has on it but its still a quality app for free.

Yeah first thing I thought was very similar to Racing Network but for free.. looks very decent.

Ladbrokes any good? that card makes it very tempting..

Yeah, they don't have as many "Good Deals" as Tom Waterhouse on stuff like "paying on second" or "getting free best back" but they you can get all the other best odds like the other Corporates...

And the Card makes it easily Number One in my book.

Best tote or SP + 20% for Underwood :up:

I think that Silent Achiever should have the class and enough distance to come over the top of them in this one FWIW.

Tempted to go with Panzer Division in the George Main but it be huge effort to win any Randwick Mile in Open Company as a Three Year Old.

yeah was leaning towards the same but confidence isn't sky high.. Got a decent run last time and was a little one-paced.. Will be fitter though. Can't be confident on the rest though as Foreteller "runs a good race" 10 times a prep and wins very rarely and too short for The Offer I feel too. May end up on Stipulate, relatively impressive first up.  

Well he's already been 7 into 4.8 on Ladbrokes haha but agree it would be a monster effort.. I'm a bit of a Lucia Valentina fan though.  

Sorry guys havent had any soccer promos so didn't really post here. But if you're ok with betting on the oval ball sports there's $45 guaranteed on AFL/NRL this weekend. Bit special. There's also good value on Buddy Franklin to score 4 or more and Swans to win. $3.50 on sportingbet. Ladbrokes are only offering 2.75 for the same promo. Anyway details at http://www.puntingdeals.com/promo-of-the-day/

Surprised there's been jack all for EPL. No, I don't want a 1 leg refund on 4+ leg multis. Weak.. Hopefully A League gets some love

I'm off, sick as a dog bleh  :wacko:

Edited by puntingdeals
  • Like 1

Sorry guys havent had any soccer promos so didn't really post here. But if you're ok with betting on the oval ball sports there's $45 guaranteed on AFL/NRL this weekend. Bit special. There's also good value on Buddy Franklin to score 4 or more and Swans to win. $3.50 on sportingbet. Ladbrokes are only offering 2.75 for the same promo. Anyway details at http://www.puntingdeals.com/promo-of-the-day/

Surprised there's been jack all for EPL. No, I don't want a 1 leg refund on 4+ leg multis. Weak.. Hopefully A League gets some love

I'm off, sick as a dog bleh :wacko:

tbh you posting about any sport in here is pretty bloody good :up: wouldn't mind a bit of everything tbh
  • Like 1

Mon Happy Trails.

:clap: even though it didn't win

Thoughts on the Brownlow? I've picked the winner the last 3 years but have got no clue for tonight. Pendlebury or Buddy Top 5 perhaps?

Don't think Pendles played well enough to seriously mix it up this season. Sloane may be a sneaky one to get into the top 5.

Mon Happy Trails.

Thoughts on the Brownlow? I've picked the winner the last 3 years but have got no clue for tonight. Pendlebury or Buddy Top 5 perhaps?

Don't think Pendles played well enough to seriously mix it up this season. Sloane may be a sneaky one to get into the top 5.

I just think that if Pendles gets into the top 3-6 on the ground in any game he gets votes as he is so recognisable now. Was pretty much the reasoning behind why I picked Swanny a few years back even though he probably didn't deserve it.

Also looking at a few different Phantom Brownlows, a few games where everyone is predicting him to not poll even though he was named in the best, $6 to poll in the most amount of games perhaps?

Mon Happy Trails.

Ive gone Kennedy myself, more for his odds rather than any strong belief he'll win it. The Brownlow has a decent history of non-favourites getting up. 

Edited by hedaik

Mon Happy Trails.

:clap: even though it didn't win

Group I was with ended up on him.. was spewing but happy with the place payout.

From a team vote perspective I'm keen on Macrae around $3.20.. won't take many votes and he has a couple of potential best ons whilst Libba bossed some games where he'll get one vote max due to result..

Mon Happy Trails.

Ive gone Kennedy myself, more for his odds rather than any strong belief he'll win it. The Brownlow has a decent history of non-favourites getting up.

Carna Kennedy!

Mon Happy Trails.

Thoughts on the Brownlow? I've picked the winner the last 3 years but have got no clue for tonight. Pendlebury or Buddy Top 5 perhaps? Group I was with ended up on him.. was spewing but happy with the place payout.

From a team vote perspective I'm keen on Macrae around $3.20.. won't take many votes and he has a couple of potential best ons whilst Libba bossed some games where he'll get one vote max due to result..

Free coin.

BetEasy finally seem to have completed their rebranding.

Offering $50 free bet on the AFL grand final, no deposit required, if you download their new mobile app.

The app is one of the most well designed apps I have ever seen, really fucking nice. Haven't looked at their new website yet.

Of course, they still might be dodgy cunts, so I'm not promoting them or anything but worth downloading the app for a free bet on the grand final.

Edited by Tesla

Offering $50 free bet on the AFL grand final, no deposit required, if you download their new mobile app.

The app is one of the most well designed apps I have ever seen, really fucking nice. Haven't looked at their new website yet.

Of course, they still might be dodgy cunts, so I'm not promoting them or anything but worth downloading the app for a free bet on the grand final.

Used it on Kennedy for the Norm

Used it on Kennedy for the Norm

I havent followed AFL in like 9 years, might just copy this because I have no fucking idea what to bet on :up:

Do you have to deposit to cash out your winnings though?

Probably just have to turn over any winnings 3 times or some bullshit.

Dont know if they've improved their T&C since last time I had a free bet with them, but it was something extreme like that.

Basically, I consider anyone that makes you turn over freebet winnings more than once, or also includes the deposit amount needed to get the freebet in the turnover requirements (though obviously you always have to turn over any deposit at least once regardless of freebets), as being dodgy.

Doesn't mean it's not worth getting the freebet when it's easy to get and requires no deposit.

Edited by Tesla

The app is one of the most well designed apps I have ever seen, really fucking nice.

:mellow: Nope.I agree. Don't like it at all. No idea Wtf I'm doing.Thoughts on the Breust bet?

Good value. Gunston and Roughie will be the focus. I actually reckon the key to Breust kicking 3 or more will be Rioli playing. Assist and 1%er machine. Hopefully Breust will be there to mop up.

Edited by HeartFc
  • Like 1

The app is one of the most well designed apps I have ever seen, really fucking nice.

:mellow: Nope.

I agree. Don't like it at all. No idea Wtf I'm doing.

I meant more in terms of look than user experience. Though I think user experience is quite good too, everything is pretty intuitive and the only thing that might not be intuitive is explained on first use (holding down on one of the icons at the top to bring up a menu for that section while just taping it opens up that section.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu