• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, sheepdog said:

11/12 in overnight multi.

$10 for $4500 return. 

Fuck Chelsea. 

Was tempted to get on Chelsea until I looked at Watford's home form, it was pretty good so I left this match. 

Their next home game is against Bournemouth, if they're good odds will be interested in backing them. 

Edited by Tesla

21 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Was tempted to get on Chelsea until I looked at Watford's home form, it was pretty good so I left this match. 

Their next home game is against Bournemouth, if they're good odds will be interested in backing them. 

bournemouth have been pretty good away recently apart from 1-1 draw with sunderland
chelsea 0-1
wba 1-2
arsenal 2-0 
leicester 0-0
palace 1-2 

27 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Don't know how I missed that :huh:

Well played. 

Not really how I expected it to go but a win is a win.

FWIW, I also take exception to your "hopefully you didn't put too much on it" comment. Win or lose, one bet doesn't mean anything, it's all about the long term (that is, as long as you are betting an amount where you can afford to lose a number of bets in a row if you have a really bad run, because otherwise the short term might fuck you over).

Edited by Tesla

2 hours ago, Tesla said:

Not really how I expected it to go but a win is a win.

FWIW, I also take exception to your "hopefully you didn't put too much on it" comment. Win or lose, one bet doesn't mean anything, it's all about the long term (that is, as long as you are betting an amount where you can afford to lose a number of bets in a row if you have a really bad run, because otherwise the short term might fuck you over).

So Chairman what exciting events is the VRC putting on next Season for us mere mortals?

On 14/01/2016 at 6:37 PM, Tesla said:

Don't say I don't give you guys any tips :up: 

Apart from that I got raped last night so I'm pretty over gambling for a while, it doesn't matter even if I won a bunch of money before going on a losing streak, it's steal way too stressful and leave me feeling like a degenerate, not worth it. 

Giving you a warning point and going off topic by talking about a gambling loss. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hedaik said:

Giving you a warning point and going off topic by talking about a gambling loss. 

Exactly why you should never give up, have snowballed since then :up: 

Only bad thing is most my winnings have been at Ladbrokes, gonna lose promotions at what's basically the best site I still have access to promotions on just before the AFL/NRL starts even though I haven't been exploiting promotions.

Edited by Tesla

7 minutes ago, sheepdog said:

I'm guessing you're on Leicester to win as well you tin arse motherfucker? 

Of course mate, every fucking week I'm with them, when will the market stop doubting them.

Who else wins so many fucking $5+ soccer bets, holy shit. Fuck a multi, that's for cunts who don't know how to find value in single bets.

I don't even care about the Leicester money, I just love the fact they are legit gonna win the league now holy shit.

They should make this a movie, apparently Vardy's story will become a movie but the whole Leicester story needs to become a movie. What about the shit luck Ranieri has had over the years? There are a bunch of stories here. Amazing.

Edited by Tesla

2 hours ago, Tesla said:

#shotsfired 

What the fuck are you on about Tessy tesface? 

Don't try to instigate beef between me and big T-bird The Terrible. Don't you know we're tight? 

Hash-fucking-tag shots fired right back at you like pop pop pop from my 9 milli. 

And thats what time it is. 

How else does best of Vic and NSW tote place (as opposed to mid tote place) on these midweek country races apart from bet365?

Need to save my bet365 account for UK racing.

EDIT: madbookie seem to.

Edited by Tesla

Back the $101 shot for $120 total each way and them back the 1.80 favourite for only the place in the next race. Them strong tesla stratergies. Whether it's a $1320 profit or a $20 profit I'm gonna take it all. 

QuickMemo+_2016-02-12-13-50-19.png

Edited by Tesla

2 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Back the $101 shot for $120 total each way and them back the 1.80 favourite for only the place in the next race. Them strong tesla stratergies. Whether it's a $1320 profit or a $20 profit I'm gonna take it all. 

QuickMemo+_2016-02-12-13-50-19.png

Sick. :up:

I am taking we will not be able to see you next weekend at Flemington because you will hosting guests from Dubai in the Chairman's Club?

3 minutes ago, cadete said:

Sick. :up:

I am taking we will not be able to see you next weekend at Flemington because you will hosting guests from Dubai in the Chairman's Club?

Is this 30 minute shit continuing this weekend? Gives me more reason to go tbh since there is fuck all time to do other shit when gambling with only 30 mins between races, might as well go to the races. 

Edited by Tesla

2 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Is this 30 minute shit continuing this weekend? Gives me more reason to go tbh since there is fuck all time to do other shit when gambling with only 30 mins between races, might as well go to the races. 

Yes it is...

Mind you I will be going to Laneway instead so I will only be bet on the C.F.Orr Stakes tomorrow.

On 20/02/2016 at 0:40 PM, Thrillhouse said:

odds for tonight look high
malaga v real madrid 1.72
granada v valencia 2.50
1.33 roma v palermo
1.66 torino v capri
atalanta v fiorentina 2.10
lille v lyon 2.80
2.15 schalke v stuttgart 

Was on a few of those, and got rolled (real, schalke, torino) .

Fwiw, the Real Madrid odds aren't high, they were easily backable at around 1.90,  whoever you bet with probably hustling since people are used to 1.10 odds for Real. 

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

Was on a few of those, and got rolled (real, schalke, torino) .

Fwiw, the Real Madrid odds aren't high, they were easily backable at around 1.90,  whoever you bet with probably hustling since people are used to 1.10 odds for Real. 

fucken balls, ronaldo and maxi lopez both missed pens, both go in and would have won like 450

surprised barca is like 1 60 at arsenal, expecting a scoring draw and barca to rape em at home
wouldn't be surprised if juve win first leg too

Golf my new hustle. Them odds. Been pretty frustrated with most sports betting as it's too much of a grind, never win (or lose) much, waste of time. But I don't want to just bet on racing. Golf is probably the only thing in sport you can win big like you can on racing. Unfortunately you still have to do it through all the shit European bookmakers (or European-style, even if Aussie owned) we have in this country, but my understanding is they'll tolerate this sort of action a bit more than someone winning on races.

Of course you have betfair, but same problem as with racing, no liquidity till closer to the start (if it even has liquidity then, havent checked)

Edited by Tesla

Honestly why does everyone get salty when you win money?

It's not like what I win is a lot of money anyway.

So many jealous faggots in this world.

Or cunts wanting you to shout them or w/e, like this shit is free money. Like it comes without effort or risk. No one would fucking shout you shit if you had a bad day and lost a lot, so fuck shouting cunts when you win. If you can win, it's just another source of income, like a job or an investment, not like any cunt is shouting you cause they got paid from their job or their investment property.

It really is not a good idea to tell cunts about your winnings, lesson learnt.

31 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Or cunts wanting you to shout them or w/e, like this shit is free money. Like it comes without effort or risk. No one would fucking shout you shit if you had a bad day and lost a lot, so fuck shouting cunts when you win. If you can win, it's just another source of income, like a job or an investment, not like any cunt is shouting you cause they got paid from their job or their investment property.

Exact same shit happened to me when I had that real good luck on the share market a couple months ago. People got so salty when I told them.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I find people just hate successful people in general tbh. 

They do, but I think when they view something as 'luck' or 'easy money' it's a lot worse.

But definitely applies in general too.

Anyway, like I said, it's really not a lot of money. It's just like a business, revenue doesn't equal profit, and profit doesn't equal dividends. And just like in business, high profit margins don't last long and usually revert to a more reasonable mean.

On 2/24/2016 at 5:08 PM, Tesla said:

Have you completely now cut of all contact from the Outside World these days?

I mean not that I did back then or ever.... But dont you think that calling PPL "Jealous Faggots" and using the word "Cunt/s" three times in one short paragraph about why you should be allowed to boast as much as you like just a little bit Jailbait Warrior/Misc 2010???

And TBH what you talking about is not PPL getting annoyed at others for being successful either its the Australian Attitude towards disliking boasters. In fact one of the things I love about Australia is this attitude about how we dont like Figjams or PPL who have tickets on themselves and have a constant need to pump their own tyres and boast.

Also FWIW I know you have never been so you would not know this but being a loud arse boaster in the Members at the Races is something that has always been looked down upon by most PPL unless the horse has paid really large odds all you have Ownership/Stable connections. The only guys you see do it in any Members Bar is at Flemington and they are mainly Dodgey Ethnic Types who always Black Pinstripe Suits and when not shouting loudly at horses are shouting into their mobiles about concrete.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu