Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt realise it was cash until too late, only placed like 3 bets cause thought it was bonus bet.

This is on my second account btw, good to be back in the WH free money :up: 

Also, given how thrillhouse never seems to get banned, and the fact they are basically depositing money into your account with some of these promos I'm starting to think it wasnt my promo exploiting that got me banned. Especially since I'm not just promo banned but odds on everything reduce when I log into my first account, and I'm limited to $25 bets on fixed odds etc.

Speaking of promos, a really good one thats not getting much attention, probably cause they never have good promos, the BBL one at bet365. Basically place a prematch bet, and then you can have a free hit (refund if lose) in play. I have won twice now $100 at $3.75 odds betting on over X runs cause I thought it was a good chance but wouldnt have bet on it if it wasnt a free hit cause it's too risky.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

all hail the great almagro 38 fucking aces
giving up on womens tennis cause they're all fucking shit except for the pig serena, bouchard choked and only got 1 ace
all up i had about 21 h2h bets and ended up about $150 up even after about 6 useless cunt favourites lost
they surely wouldn't be able to ban for this promo as it's just given if you bet 20 min
having the matched bet ONCE during an 11 day promo is fucking ridiculous, give me free bets you cunts

also won nearly 80 on the BBL so a pretty good day, would be a couple dollars short of 8k total profit

Jerry Janowicz v John Isner.......guaranteed to be aces galore, two of the biggest blokes on the tour with the biggest serves and not the most mobile. Janowicz could be a good value bet at $4.35, he's only 6'8" and just under 20kg's lighter considering they'll be playing in the afternoon sun. Worth a punt knowing you'll probably get more than 20 aces each.

1 hour ago, hedaik said:

Is that through Mrs Tesla? I need to find a way to get back onto WH promos for the footy season. 

Yeah. TBH it's a bit of a hassle because I'm obsessed with making it hard for them to connect the two accounts, because I know the kind of tracking adnd stuff they'd have. Obviously you wouldn't use the same IP address, but I don't use the same browser, definitely don't use the apps, withdraw and deposit into her bank account, etc

Honestly I'd happily pay people a decent sum of money to use their identity for betting accounts even if it's just for the signup bonuses let alone the other promos, but the logistics and effort it would take is what puts me off finding a 3rd identity.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

it's good how they're giving money back for players losing when they've retired hurt (karlovic,anderson) but shouldn't they pay out if they win because of it? (millman)

I ran into this issue once before, basically different bookmakers have a different policy. But either way, it's consistent. In this case, it's void at WH no matter what from what I can tell (cbf looking into it). At other bookmakers it's valid if 1 set is complete, at others if 2 sets are complete, etc.

But basically, it's going to be consistent at the one bookmaker, so to answer your question, no it's void either way. They'd be losing money otherwise.

Anyway, 20 bets today, only 1 failed (nadal), with 3 still pending (at least 1 of these will fail). Very tidy, up over $300 on this promo today from what I can tell, cbf actually counting haha. Didn't just pick short favourites though, picked Groth at like $2.50 etc.

Edit, actually looking at the promo deposits, at least $400 in promotion money (One games was $37 and another $34? Are there really that many aces? Some as low as $3 though), plus i'm up on the bets, unless all these pending bets fail or something liek that. So hopefully up close to $500 when the day is done, or at least $400 if these bets fail.

Fucking hell, this is why I get banned from promos, gifted at exploiting this shit. Dunno why I bothered actually gambling for a while there, grinding out like $5k turnover a week, getting up $1k, then going down $1k, getting no where, and in the end making only like $100 profit. When I can just exploit promos and make 5 times that in one day haha.

This really is the GOAT promo.

Edited by Tesla

Holy fucking shit, 20 bets and only 1 failed. Yeah a lot were really short but not all. Even though it's not a huge amount of money made, just the fact I lost only 1/20 bets is probably my greatest achievement gambling to date TBH.

Edited by Tesla

the millman no contest annoyed me as he was up like 5-0 in the 4th going to head into a 5th and the other cunt was cramping and was done for
no idea how but i put nadal in twice today so 22/24 of mine got up
isner and muller bringing the money in, $41.40 and $48.80 
up $371 today, little under $150 yesterday, chase the ace :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

1 minute ago, Thrillhouse said:

the millman no contest annoyed me as he was up like 5-0 in the 4th going to head into a 5th and the other cunt was cramping and was done for
no idea how but i put nadal in twice today so 22/24 of mine got up
isner and muller bringing the money in, $41.40 and $48.80 
up $371 today, little under $150 yesterday, chase the ace :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

You didn't bet on the Groth game, or you backed Groth?

16 minutes ago, AaronAV11 said:

Did anyone bet on Seppi and get paid for his aces? They paid me for his win but not for is aces, the match finished like two hours ago

i've got a deposit of $13 but the timing on it is 4:45 pm but that doesn't really line up, i'll go through all my bets from today in the morning if there's still an issue

barca paying $2.05 away to ath bilbao in the cup tomoz morning 

24 minutes ago, mus-28 said:

Not unless you're banking on him losing but hitting more than 30 aces because you'll lose your $20 wager. If he causes a giant upset it's value, but otherwise you need him to smash a lot of aces.

Ah yeah makes sense. Wasn't sure how they had set up this chase the ace promo. 

13 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

i've got a deposit of $13 but the timing on it is 4:45 pm but that doesn't really line up, i'll go through all my bets from today in the morning if there's still an issue

barca paying $2.05 away to ath bilbao in the cup tomoz morning 

Just got paid now, thanks anyway

45 minutes ago, mus-28 said:

I'm on Tsonga, Federer, Simon, Cilic and Djokovic in Chase the Ace today. Thinking of getting on Kyrgios over Berdych, guaranteed to get double figures in aces and paying $2.25

Yeah I chucked a 20 on Kyrgios, he should serve at least 20 aces and he seems to be a big game player so not bad value at $2.25...

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu