Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

2 weeks in a row lance franklin delivers me the first goal scorer winnings.

Was fucked before that, about 140 down. Profit 135 from franklin, it's all good :up:

Gonna fire up now and end up a couple hundred just like every other week. Tesla > bookmakers.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good weekend, up at least $300, maybe a fair bit more.

Been mistakenly given a freebet by crownbet, cause I bet on St Kilda and you're meant to get a freebet if your team loses after leading by 12 points at some stage, but St Kilda won, anything to bet on?

Came here to brag about how I know absolutely nothing about Rugby League and still profited $250 on that match.

But got stunted on by sheepdog.

I'll just go withdraw my winnings quietly.

Edited by Tesla

cadete/HeartinHobart: Looking at taking the old man to the Melbourne Cup this year. Is the Lawn Grandstand the cheapest option for a reserved seat where you can actually see the race?

I believe so. Had reserved tickets to the lawn stand 2 years ago on stakes day. The thing about the lawn stand the top tier is just too high.

cadete/HeartinHobart: Looking at taking the old man to the Melbourne Cup this year. Is the Lawn Grandstand the cheapest option for a reserved seat where you can actually see the race?

I believe so. Had reserved tickets to the lawn stand 2 years ago on stakes day. The thing about the lawn stand the top tier is just too high.

Hmm, tickets are $220. Worth it in your view?

Been unbanned from Ladbrokes already after making an effort to put all my hedged bets with them.

How did you find out? Just tried to place a bet on the $2 favourites market and it worked? Or did they contact you?

Yeah just from trying the $2 fav on the NRL

Willing to take people on and tell them what to bet on, for the low fee of $40 per week.

Friday until today (Thursday) I've profited over $700.

I've profited every weekend this year bar 3-4.

Average profit is at least $200 a week, though that might drop going forward as bookmakers seem to be entering a stingy phase.

Edited by Tesla

Willing to take people on and tell them what to bet on, for the low fee of $40 per week.Friday until today (Thursday) I've profited over $700.I've profited every weekend this year bar 3-4.Average profit is at least $200 a week, though that might drop going forward as bookmakers seem to be entering a stingy phase.

I believe you owe me one tip free of charge

• Like 1

Going to get on Michael Van Gerwen to win the International Open Darts this weekend. Paying $2.25 in a pretty weak field, no Taylor, Anderson, Lewis, Barney or Bunting. Should at least make the final so you will be able to hedge. Don't imagine Wright winning, only threat for me is Chisnall who has killed it this year. 

Finally I reckon this Saturday Catkins will get that Group One she deserves FWIW.

Najoom for me. Think she may be a super star.

Srikandi for me, even more so now with Najoom scratched.

But every time cadete is on one of the other other main contenders he ends up winning so everyone can lock in Catkins winning.

William Hill have cash back for 2nd and 3rd for anyone having a bet.

"Some weeks I was making, like, $90,000, so I'm looking at these professors, thinking, what am I doing here?" - Dan Bilzerian

When will it be mine turn for Dan Bilzerian level gambling?

Need to quit this poverty level gambling and focus on poker.

Edited by Tesla

Nice one tes. I did look at stringer for 1st goal as well. 

I did forget to mention, for that south Melbourne result to come through, the Werribee keeper made a penalty save in the 2nd half to keep it at 1 nil.

More arse than class.

Edited by sheepdog

Had a wild ride this weekend. Went way down yesterday and Friday on the footy & Copa America, then somehow crawled by way back to even in the last 16 hours starting from the Saints-Dogs game. Thank god for the darts, went 6-0 last night in line bets, and had a cheeky bit on Paraguay to qualify vs Brazil this morning.

just backed England in the women's World Cup as well, 2 goals as I write this post. Mint.

• Like 1

Had a wild ride this weekend. Went way down yesterday and Friday on the footy & Copa America, then somehow crawled by way back to even in the last 16 hours starting from the Saints-Dogs game. Thank god for the darts, went 6-0 last night in line bets, and had a cheeky bit on Paraguay to qualify vs Brazil this morning.

just backed England in the women's World Cup as well, 2 goals as I write this post. Mint.

Answer my above question about Wimbeldon ya cunt

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu