Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ended up putting money on BTTS and UAE win, payed $5.50, not bad.

Had UAE to win, UAE -1, Khalil to score & UAE win ($7), Makhbout to score & UAE win ($6) & Makhbout golden boot ($1.80). Dat fist pump on the couch when Makhbout walked up to take the penalty instead of Khalil who was on a hatrick. Gonna miss watching UAE, watched every minute of all their games, most entertaining team of the tournament hands down.

• Like 1

Anyone signed up with Luxbet recently and gotten the sign up bonus?

Most still give it to Victorians even though they have to say we're excluded, but since they're owned by Tabcorp I reckon they'll be cunts.

Haven't had a bonus bet in ages, you never get those targeted offers when you actually win money.

Most still give it to Victorians even though they have to say we're excluded, but since they're owned by Tabcorp I reckon they'll be cunts.

Haven't had a bonus bet in ages, you never get those targeted offers when you actually win money.

Luxbet is my most frequent bookmaker... These bonuses are often offered to me if I've left my account empty for a few weeks.

Find them a great bookmaker when it comes to thoroughbred racing not quite as good with sport.

Luxbet is my most frequent bookmaker... These bonuses are often offered to me if I've left my account empty for a few weeks.

Find them a great bookmaker when it comes to thoroughbred racing not quite as good with sport.

Yeah it's worth me signing up to just get those targeted bonuses as I don't think I'll use it much so they should send me some, but I want to know about the sign up bonus so I know how much to deposit.

I haven't taken advantage of any sign up bonuses really cause I only make small first deposits that I intend to bet as I'm not sure if I'd get the bonus, whereas if I know I'll get the bonus I'll deposit a lot more to take full advantage.

Find them a great bookmaker when it comes to thoroughbred racing not quite as good with sport. Yeah it's worth me signing up to just get those targeted bonuses as I don't think I'll use it much so they should send me some, but I want to know about the sign up bonus so I know how much to deposit.

I haven't taken advantage of any sign up bonuses really cause I only make small first deposits that I intend to bet as I'm not sure if I'd get the bonus, whereas if I know I'll get the bonus I'll deposit a lot more to take full advantage.

Luxbet for a long time now have offered up to $500 matched deposit as a bonus bet. I know quite a few people who have taken advantage of this and it's never Ben a problem. Whether they'll still honour it to you as a Victorian I don't know. Their customer service is really good. Probably worth a call.

I know it's such a good sign up offer as well. Stupid law TBH, since most the bookies give the bonus to Victorians anyway. Just causes uncertainty. I don't think contacting them will help though, as if they say they'll give it to you before you sign up they're breaking the law.

Gonna put everything I have on either Australia or South Africa winning the cricket world cup.

Both are just too strong at the moment. Australia also has home advantage of course.

NZ are now 3rd favourites lol, I'm guessing due to the game earlier where they smashed Pakistan (plus home advantage as well). But Pakistan no longer have any bowlers, and they basically relied on their bowling until now as their batting is weak, so it's hardly an achievement.

India is 4th favourite, they can't play in Australia as we've just witnessed. Sri Lanka next, meh. Then England, not sure why England aren't ahead of India but they couldn't even beat a 2nd string Australian side so they've got no chance.

Pretty clear cut Australia or South Africa if you ask me.

Like the derby odds?

I figure a lot of Tards will back them regardless and that's got to make us a favourable option

Dunno, I think they're pretty spot on with the odds. Victory are slight favourites, seems about right to me. Though we usually do better in derbys than we should so I'd probably take us at those prices.

Does anyone know an Australian bookie you can bet on NYL with? I dont think you can with any?

Not that I'm that interested in betting on it, but I signed up with an overseas one so I can place live bets online (the most retarded law we have in regard to gambling that you can't place live bets online), and it's just funny that I can bet on NYL with these guys and not with an Australian bookie.

Does anyone know an Australian bookie you can bet on NYL with? I dont think you can with any?

Not that I'm that interested in betting on it, but I signed up with an overseas one so I can place live bets online (the most retarded law we have in regard to gambling that you can't place live bets online), and it's just funny that I can bet on NYL with these guys and not with an Australian bookie.

Seen it up on Sportsbet a few times

did anyone get on bologna? 

Serie B

Crotone vs Bologna

22nd (last) vs 2nd

Bologna @2.10

Yeah. Had a look after you mentioned it, as I thought there would be a reason for the odds, couldn't find one, so put about half my usual amount on it (as I dont really follow Serie B ).

Cheers :up:

Edited by Tesla

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu