Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Who else has signed up to Ladbrokes recently?

I dont know how others bet but this ATM Card is going make punting a lot more enjoyable for me. :up:

Seen this advertised. So I presume like every other corporate you deposit into your account online using a credit card or other ways?

May sign myself shortly.

Quite often make a nice little profit taking bets of my uncle and his mates who just bet on the local tab. This will make it even easier.

I dont know how others bet but this ATM Card is going make punting a lot more enjoyable for me. :up:

Seen this advertised. So I presume like every other corporate you deposit into your account online using a credit card or other ways?

May sign myself shortly.

Quite often make a nice little profit taking bets of my uncle and his mates who just bet on the local tab. This will make it even easier.

Yeah - Its well worth if you visit the track as well...

Its going to be a dream not lining to put on and collect bets at the bigger days at Caulfield.

May sign myself shortly.

Yeah - Its well worth if you visit the track as well...

Its going to be a dream not lining to put on and collect bets at the bigger days at Caulfield.

Unfortunately living in this backwards city betting with a trackside bookie is not an option. Normally only 1 bookie oncourse betting at about 140%.

2 different bets. Should I hedge?

Bet 1 - 1.5 units to collect 29.8 units

had Wildcats NBL Champions, Wolves League 1, Ajax Eredivisie, Liverpool season handicap and now only Chile to beat Australia @ the WC remaining

Bet 2 - 0.6 units to collect 14.6

Spurs to win Series (Won)

Heat to win Series (Won)

Pacers to win Series (Won)

Thunder to win Series (Won)

Van Gerwen to win Darts Premier League

Real CL

Essendon to beat Brisbane (Won)

Hamilton F1 Spain (Won)

Edited by MaliMate

• 2 weeks later...

Heat to win Series (Won)

Real CL

Hamilton F1 Spain (Won)

Prenier League final tomorrow. Think ill hope he makes the final and then take his opponent with a headstart for 2-4 units. Still not sure.

Heat to win Series (Won)

Real CL

Hamilton F1 Spain (Won)

Prenier League final tomorrow. Think ill hope he makes the final and then take his opponent with a headstart for 2-4 units. Still not sure.

Ended up letting it ride. Van Gerwen lost the final ffs.

Me and a workmate each week chuck in $10 each and have a multi on every game of the round just for a laugh.

This week:

Sweet Spot - Geelong vs North (home)

Richmond over 15.5 (thanks for the $1.75 tab LOL)

Sweet Spot - Collingwood vs West Coast (home)

Port Under 39.5 ($1.50 to win, yet $2.10 to win by under 39.5 60c extra when multiplying these kind of numbers is just delicious)

And now were left with

Gold Coast Under 39.5 and Adelaide under 39.5

$20 @ $62.33 per dollar.

Thinking of having my own separate multi with Gold Coast overs into Adelaide unders just as im a little scared as to what GC might be able to do to us today.

Adelaide for me are the bet of the week.

Carlton still arent playing great, relatively sure they're coming off the bye which teams have struggled to do this year and their shithouse defence won't be able to contain Jenkins, Pods, Walker and there once favourite son Eddie.

Midfields are pretty evenly matched Simpson, Murphy and Gibbs vs Dangerfield, Sloane, Thompson.

And for me, Carlton dont offer a huge amount going forward.

Just signed up then. Not impressed tbh, don't even have the market for Mexico - Bosnia which kicks off in an hour or so. Can't find any live odds. Tip.

Although if anyone does sign up soon let me know so we can get some free bets out of it  :up:

Just signed up then. Not impressed tbh, don't even have the market for Mexico - Bosnia which kicks off in an hour or so. Can't find any live odds. Tip.

Although if anyone does sign up soon let me know so we can get some free bets out of it  :up:

For anyone who is half serious about their betting, wouldn't bother with Ladbrokes. Won a few bets this morning that still haven't paid out, pretty shit when compared with TAB, Sportsbet, Sportingbet etc.

Although they do let you split your free bets which is good. Should have been wiser with them and just backed a few different players for the Golden Boot, could have had some nice hedge options.

For anyone who is half serious about their betting, wouldn't bother with Ladbrokes. Won a few bets this morning that still haven't paid out, pretty shit when compared with TAB, Sportsbet, Sportingbet etc.

Although they do let you split your free bets which is good. Should have been wiser with them and just backed a few different players for the Golden Boot, could have had some nice hedge options.

Well like Hobart I only bet on horses so Ladbrokes are good for me as they pay out before correct weight...

I have got better deals elsewhere and stuff but Ladbrokes offers 20% more on all Group One and considering I spend most of the year only betting on Group One's this suits me fine.... and I love having the EFT Card.

FWIW I going to Moonee Valley this weekend for the races - Looking foward to seeing its Members Enclosure for the first time.

Looking foward to seeing its Members Enclosure for the first time.

Wait, what?

I used to use my old Perth Racing Membership which give me Reciprocal Rights at all the Metro Courses in Melbourne when I was at College.

However none of my College Mates ever had Membership passes for Moonee Valley... mainly just Flemington and sometimes Melbourne (Caulfield). So I therefore always passed up on paying for entry for the Members Enclousure when I attended a meet there.

Since then I have just gone to Caulfield, Sandown and Flemington where my fiance's father could always sort me out with a Members pass. (However he is not a member of Moonee Valley - Probably because he doesn't live in Essendon.)

Anyway now that I got rid of my Perth Racing Membership for obvious reasons and now have my Melbourne (Caulfield) one that gets me into Moonee Valley Members on all the Non Group days - So I am going to take advantage of it this weekend. :up:

Fair enough. Just a word of warning: it's shit :up:

Main reasons being?

Poor facilities, desperately needs an upgrade, the Ring is small, decor is really dated, not very functional, stuffy.

Great vantage point of the finishing post though!

I assumed that would be case...

It kind of makes sense with the Club and the Racecourse kind of being in Limbo ATM about where they are both heading in the future.

At least these days my Moblie Phone means I can get bets on quickly on around Australia without having to find a Bookie or Tote Window in a crowd.

Edited by cadete

Any thoughts on the Stradbroke?

Happy to work around the 3 year olds. Keen on Knoydart, Masthead (if it gets a start) and Smokin Joey. Probably in that order. Like every year you could have 10 in the quaddie and miss the winner.

Spirit of Boom has drawn well and will feature at the finish... backrunners track as well.

Allround disappointing race.

First if all they must have started the anthem late so it was half way through once they were racing (not that I really care but lacks professionalism) then not one horse makes up any ground from where they settled in running.

Had Srikandi EW and pretty disappointed Boss didn't hold the lead with only 51 on her, easy to say once the race has been run and won but jeez Bossy's getting costly in big races.

Fuck the stradbroke overall anyways.

Just placed 3 units on Kawhi Leonard NBA Finals MVP. Would be a robbery if Spurs win tomorrow's game and he doesn't get it. By far and away the 'most valuable' player of the series.

$2.10, pleasure.

Except for the fact that he was below average in games 1 and 2...

Well done to you though.

Given how excellent Tim Duncan was during the first two, would have thought he was in with a good shout.

Well you've sort of hit the nail on the head. Duncan was good in game 2 and we lost, Leonard didn't play well in that game, hence showing his 'value' ya'feel?

Chucked $12.50 on Ecuador HT Switzlerna Ft and another $12.50 the other way around. Both paying $29 on Tom waterhouse. Thank you Switzerland for $350. Spewing I didn't put more only had $50 in the account and the other 25 my mate did the same bet.

Might chuck the same bet tonight For Portgual Germany

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu