Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

Have you guys actually downloaded the Kindle app on your phone? It's better than just standard reading on your phone. You can adjust brightness, and even things like font and text size. There's still something I like about having a physical copy, but the app is pretty damn good as well.

Also very convenient that I didn't have to sign in as I'm already signed in to the Amazon app store on my phone. I really love Amazon, they go about their business in such a smart way, no one will be able to compete with them one day.

Edited by Tesla

Have you guys actually downloaded the Kindle app on your phone? It's better than just standard reading on your phone. You can adjust brightness, and even things like font and text size. There's still something I like about having a physical copy, but the app is pretty damn good as well.

Also very convenient that I didn't have to sign in as I'm already signed in to the Amazon app store on my phone. I really love Amazon, they go about their business in such a smart way, no one will be able to compete with them one day.

Kobo > Kindle, IMO.

FWIW I do use eBooks but I still prefer hardcopy.

• Like 1

Kobo > Kindle, IMO.

FWIW I do use eBooks but I still prefer hardcopy. Cbf making an account to try. Plus Amazon are always hooking up special offers and free credit and shit like that, Amazon only have a 1% after tax margin so Kindle will probably be cheaper.

Edited by Tesla

I quite enjoy pineapple on its own but geeez it's the number one way to wreck a pizza. It just goes through everything until its all you can taste.

Kinda like when somebody puts the Mint slices in with all the other biscuits in the bikkie tin. Madness

Jumps racing is fun. I like the thrill of the horse you backed dying.

In all seriousness the amount of horses that die because they are pushed into racing to early due to the rich offerings for two year olds in this country makes the couple of horses that die in jump racing a year look minuscule.

Then there is the fact that the almost all the horses racing in Jump Races would have been put down if not for Jump Racing.

And perhaps the stupidest thing that those who protest against Horse Racing in general dont mention is that these horses have been bred to race for over a thousand years so if you banned Horse Racing the majority of the poor things would get litterally depressed without being able to race. (It would be similar to locking a poor bloody Border Collie in a small flat).

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Hawaiian pizza is delicious

if you think I have shit taste, I also love Meatlovers, Supreme (with no anchovies), Roast Chicken and BBQ chicken

You obviously have an inexperienced and therefore inferior palate along with all others that can't experience the benefits anchovies can add to a dish. 

• Like 2

if you think I have shit taste, I also love Meatlovers, Supreme (with no anchovies), Roast Chicken and BBQ chicken

You obviously have an inexperienced and therefore inferior palate along with all others that can't experience the benefits anchovies can add to a dish. 

I refuse to accept your post.

You obviously have an inexperienced and therefore inferior palate along with all others that can't experience the benefits anchovies can add to a dish. Filthy salty little fish.

You obviously have an inexperienced and therefore inferior palate along with all others that can't experience the benefits anchovies can add to a dish. Filthy salty little fish.

Alright mate, no need to call me names

• Like 4

Best thing Dominoes ever did was the triple cheese crust. Get that crust with a pepperoni pizza and you'll be in bliss. Everything else is shit.

The best Pizza that Pizza Hut do is either "Cheese" or "Cheese and Pepperoni"... all the rest can get farked.

Which reminds me that I should hit the Hut Works next time I am in Sydney.

If only Indians didn't take over my regular place, had < $8 pizzas that tasted better than pretty much any other pizza joint. Now it's fucked, stinks like shit, have to find a new place.

Edited by Tesla