Melbourne Football

Sydney Away 15th December 2013

marteaux

Hopefully the weather is better this time than what it was like earlier in the year, From memory it started to belt down rain about 15mins before leaving the bat and ball to go to the ground, MInd you the bloke who crashed his car out the front of the pub provided some entertainment. Also hope the result falls our way this time. in front all game until the 80min mark meltdown we had was just torture.

Good fun trip, have no voice left today. Had an interesting chat to Willo after the game. Conceded that we are shit and confirmed how much the boys need Harry saying "Harry can play golf everyday of the week for all The boys care, as long as he plays on the weekend".

All in all good trip and the bar tenders at Bar Cleveland > Bat and Ball, so a big thumbs up.

• Like 2

Would've loved to have made the trip, but had a bit of painting to do.

You just want to watch it dry

I guess watching JA's tactics vs paint dry????

Good choice

I had seats about 8 rows back from the sideline behind the Sydney bench, the people we were in with the  Sydney Faithful, but not a bad bunch

the guy next to me was a bit quizzical, of our tactics early on, I told him, that 's Johnnies  A,B, & C Plan. I said keep watching and you see that nothing is going to change, by the end of he first half he looked at me with with pity, I said Don;t worry mate we play like that at home as well!

After Harry came on I said that we would be a bit better, by the end of the match, he and others said they were lucky to get away with that win