Melbourne Football

Rooster Kop Flags

cadete

Excuse my ignorance but what does it refer to?

The back of the Yarraside Active Area, which is effectionately referred to by its regular inhabitants on game day as "The Rooster Kop".

Mind my asking as well, what is the KGB? I have a basic understanding from what I have gathered around the forum that they are y-sides dedicated crew who do tifos/displays organise chants etc..

The back of the Yarraside Active Area, which is effectionately referred to by its regular inhabitants on game day as "The Rooster Kop".

Mind my asking as well, what is the KGB? I have a basic understanding from what I have gathered around the forum that they are y-sides dedicated crew who do tifos/displays organise chants etc..

Ignore Footballism.

They're one of a number of our youth supporter groups, who help to organise the youth in supporting our club.

When they turn of age, they move on to other more senior groups in the terrace.

Over the past 2-3 seasons they've organised their own tifos to support the club. Gone on a few Away trips etc. etc.

For the record, most of the chants and tifos are organised by other more senior groups, often in conjunction with other groups and independent supporters.

lol

Was expecting that..

The PPL who are thinking of from an organisational point of view are the Yarraside Core, these are the guys that setup the banners and displays prior to the game and use the Megaphone to try and encourage Terrace Members to chant more often and louder.

Edited by cadete

Ignore Footballism.

They're one of a number of our youth supporter groups, who help to organise the youth in supporting our club.

When they turn of age, they move on to other more senior groups in the terrace.

Over the past 2-3 seasons they've organised their own tifos to support the club. Gone on a few Away trips etc. etc.

For the record, most of the chants and tifos are organised by other more senior groups, often in conjunction with other groups and independent supporters.

lol

Was expecting that..

The PPL who are thinking of from an organisational point of view are the Yarraside Core, these are the guys that setup the banners and displays prior to the game and use the Megaphone to try and encourage Terrace Members to chant more often and louder.

Ah cheers. Well my respect to all who do these things for the club. If that tin comes round Sunday ill be sure to show my support.