Melbourne Football

Marcel Meeuwis

Ando

Bas van den Brink's move to India has turned to shit, wish this had happened a week earlier he would've been a perfect signing. Meeuwis will need time to get fit and adapt to the style of play, Bas would've walked straight in and allowed Paddy to move to the midfield enforcer role that he was signed for.

But hopefully Meeuwis can make an immediate impact, although I fear Germano will be made the scapegoat and dropped to the bench.

Germano will be dropped as Thompson has some compromising photos of Aloisi, a hot tub, 3 swedish blondes and a donkey.

Apart from the swedish chicks, this sounds amazing!

• Like 1

Bas van den Brink's move to India has turned to shit, wish this had happened a week earlier he would've been a perfect signing. Meeuwis will need time to get fit and adapt to the style of play, Bas would've walked straight in and allowed Paddy to move to the midfield enforcer role that he was signed for.

But hopefully Meeuwis can make an immediate impact, although I fear Germano will be made the scapegoat and dropped to the bench.

Germano will be dropped as Thompson has some compromising photos of Aloisi, a hot tub, 3 swedish blondes and a donkey.

Apart from the swedish chicks, this sounds amazing!

bahaha i reckon thompson definitely has those photos! how else does he get in the team!

At 1.01, he's doing what we all want to do, tell Hoffman off.

Poor Marcel probably thinks Hoffman is some guy who's won a 'train with the team' competition. Wait till he finds out the bloke gets paid to run around aimlessly.

:tooth: :tooth: :tooth: :tooth: :tooth:

Solid posting as always Mus... :up:

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Interesting in the video he says he was approached by Central Coast before the start of this season when he was still contracted to VVV Venlo.

Yeah it didnt fill me with a whole lot of confidence that he wants to stay over here. Unless he really enjoys his time with us and likes Melbourne. I want to know what he thought about carrying the goals out and getting in a bin full of ice haha

Interesting in the video he says he was approached by Central Coast before the start of this season when he was still contracted to VVV Venlo.

Yeah it didnt fill me with a whole lot of confidence that he wants to stay over here. Unless he really enjoys his time with us and likes Melbourne. I want to know what he thought about carrying the goals out and getting in a bin full of ice haha

I think most players who come to our club seem to love it and talk highly of the way we go about things.

He of course comes from a very professional experience so we will see. We still sometimes act like an amateur club in a lot of ways.

I think in terms of CC, the fact they are the best team in the league could sway him, but if he was serious, you would live in Melbourne over Central Coast, you would want to experience a Derby and you would hope he would have bonded with our players. He is also friends with Peter Zois and Joey D so it's not like he is without friends here.

I have got glowing reports from my friends in Europe of him, he is exactly the player I have wanted to take us to the next level. We should function a lot better now and will be harder to break down.

Sounds to me his first preference was to stay in holland which we can all understand

When that didn't eventuate he had to look elsewhere

His contract is for just three months but he gives every indication that if he does well and the Heart likes him, he is looking to stay. Meeuwis said he had had a difference of opinion with his coach at Venlo, was not playing and both decided a fresh challenge would be the best thing for him

This one from Michael Lynch in an article about Marcel, pointing out that he knows JD and played with Peter Zois.

His contract is for just three months but he gives every indication that if he does well and the Heart likes him, he is looking to stay. Meeuwis said he had had a difference of opinion with his coach at Venlo, was not playing and both decided a fresh challenge would be the best thing for him

This one from Michael Lynch in an article about Marcel, pointing out that he knows JD and played with Peter Zois.

Now that we know he played with Greek God that is Peter Zois, I think its fair to say his gonna be an out and out gun. :up:

• Like 1