Melbourne Football

Do we have too many supporter groups?

hardsy

Just reading through the various sources of Melbourne Heart fan based groups/blogs/podcast/publications etc I thought to myself Do we have too many different groups for a club that is relatively still small, but growing. Would we provide a better front to potential supporters if we worked together more as a group instead of all competing for the same audience? I put my hand up for being gulity of this and im happy to keep reading everyones great work on the Melbourne Heart, just a random thought I had at 1am in the morning. Hopefully I will see you all at the game on Friday night.

I only know of two groups per say.

Red and White Unite which does the podcast and publication and Yarraside.

Of course your going to get bloggers posting things individually, it's blogging and people will do that but in terms of everything else I have only known of these two groups.

I may be mistaken though.

I think Bozza said that RWU will be launching a new website so maybe most of the blogs/podcast/publications can be centralised more through that website. I dunno but yeah I don't think there is too many groups!

Not sure that 'too many' is the right term, but I think that the club and its supporters would be far better served by a single 'Melbourne Heart Supporters Club' website, bringing together the old RWU site and this MHFC Supporters forum.

IMO a single point of reference would do a lot more to attract people from various demographics.

• Like 1

Not sure that 'too many' is the right term, but I think that the club and its supporters would be far better served by a single 'Melbourne Heart Supporters Club' website, bringing together the old RWU site and this MHFC Supporters forum.

IMO a single point of reference would do a lot more to attract people from various demographics.

My understanding is that is what this forum was intended for

Correct: The Yarraside Forum and the RWU Forum were both shut down to create MHFC Supporters.