Melbourne Football

Mick Marrone to China?

biancorosso7

Marrone had a great engine and gave a lot of drive in the right side as well as defending well, however his final ball into the box was almost always poor. He was also a poor finisher and scored no goals for us. We need someone with better final ball delivery

I agree, i also think that Redmayne needs work on his finishing skills, he STILL hasnt scored any goals for us.

• Like 2

Marrone had a great engine and gave a lot of drive in the right side as well as defending well, however his final ball into the box was almost always poor. He was also a poor finisher and scored no goals for us. We need someone with better final ball delivery

In the later stages of his time with us he developed the habit of always going inside once he reached the half-way line, and rarely released his winger down the touchline.

He also was a serial offender in passing the ball backwards to Colosimo.

So far we are giving every indication that we want to release players rather than sign them. Makes me think that we already have a good idea of who we want to sign at a later stage.

Edited by jw1739

I agree, i also think that Redmayne needs work on his finishing skills, he STILL hasnt scored any goals for us.

Well he can claim some assists but if his job was to provide width by overlapping midfielders and deliver the ball into the front third then I would also be expecting Redmayne to deliver balls accurately into the final third.

• 1 year later...