Melbourne Football

Domestic Politics

cadete

@ Hediaik

Actually the reason I am getting worked up is because Ando’s to suit his own political cause is quoting a unqualified rumour. A unqualified rumour from a Kent who defamed a close friend of my family when they were not even in the Public Sphere.

@ Che & Ando & Hediaik

On the Topic of sources boys...

When I have say in here “My Sources” it’s because they are the are actual people who you would know (Past and Present Senior Ministers from both sides of Parliament) whose names I do not want to use as they have spoken as peers to somebody I am very closely related to...

They are not Journo’s, not Minor Party Members or some dude with Dreads occupying a park.

@ Ando

Apparently you just put the link up on here because you find it interesting??? :hmm:

You must find it real interesting?? :hmm:

Seeing as you also felt a need to post it up on FB as well. :droy:

Please do tell us why Abbott is unfit for PM? :hmm:

A Rhode Scholar who has already been a successful Minister in one of Australian’s most successful Governments.

A person with a United Party Room behind him since before the last election compared to his opponent whose re-election to Party Leader saw the instant resignation of half the party’s Senior Ministers including his Treasurer. :droy:

Why is it every time the public disagree with you on something is because of a Fear Campaign??? :hmm:

The Howard Government’s success was simply because of a Fear Campaign. :droy:

And now that Abbott is poised to win the election its of course also due to another Fear Campaign. :droy:

You also clearly have not seen any ALP election adverts recently :up:

The Australian Public are not a bunch of zombies able to be brainwashed and scared into being conservatives.

If they buy the Herald rather than the Age it’s because....... they actually want to read the Herald. :up:

If they drive a Holden rather than ride a bike it’s because...... they want to drive a Holden. :up:

If they vote Liberal rather than ALP it’s because........ they want to vote Liberal. :up:

I look forward to going on Twitter for this first time this year on Saturday night to see you toasting Australia’s first Catholic PM since Keating. :up:

Edited by cadete

Ah, Cadete, you conservative crusader you.

I'll get around to responding to a few of those assumptions you made later on.

Note though, that I did find that article/rumour/slander/whatever interesting and posted it elsewhere because...why not? It's kind of refreshing tbh and hey, it certainly stimulated a bit of (heated) discussion.

• Like 1

Ah, Cadete, you conservative crusader you.I'll get around to responding to a few of those assumptions you made later on.Note though, that I did find that article/rumour/slander/whatever interesting and posted it elsewhere because...why not? It's kind of refreshing tbh and hey, it certainly stimulated a bit of (heated) discussion.

It's not so interesting when somebody prints mistruths about yourself for political reasons, which has happened more than once to a Family Member of mine.

Edited by cadete

@ Hediaik

Actually the reason I am getting worked up is because Ando’s to suit his own political cause is quoting a unqualified rumour. A unqualified rumour from a Kent who defamed a close friend of my family when they were not even in the Public Sphere.

@ Che & Ando & Hediaik

On the Topic of sources boys...

When I have say in here “My Sources” it’s because they are the are actual people who you would know (Past and Present Senior Ministers from both sides of Parliament) whose names I do not want to use as they have spoken as peers to somebody I am very closely related to...

They are not Journo’s, not Minor Party Members or some dude with Dreads occupying a park.

@ Ando

Apparently you just put the link up on here because you find it interesting??? :hmm:

You must find it real interesting?? :hmm:

Seeing as you also felt a need to post it up on FB as well. :droy:

Please do tell us why Abbott is unfit for PM? :hmm:

A Rhode Scholar who has already been a successful Minister in one of Australian’s most successful Governments.

A person with a United Party Room behind him since before the last election compared to his opponent whose re-election to Party Leader saw the instant resignation of half the party’s Senior Ministers including his Treasurer. :droy:

Why is it every time the public disagree with you on something is because of a Fear Campaign??? :hmm:

The Howard Government’s success was simply because of a Fear Campaign. :droy:

And now that Abbott is poised to win the election its of course also due to another Fear Campaign. :droy:

You also clearly have not seen any ALP election adverts recently :up:

The Australian Public are not a bunch of zombies able to be brainwashed and scared into being conservatives.

If they buy the Herald rather than the Age it’s because....... they actually want to read the Herald. :up:

If they drive a Holden rather than ride a bike it’s because...... they want to drive a Holden. :up:

If they vote Liberal rather than ALP it’s because........ they want to vote Liberal. :up:

I look forward to going on Twitter for this first time this year on Saturday night to see you toasting Australia’s first Catholic PM since Keating. :up:

Epic post, but I think this pretty much sums up your response;

someone-on-the-internet-is-wrong2.jpg

• Like 2

Voted libs. White catholic men FTW.

lol aren't you in Maribyrnong(seat)? Calwell. Hated Maria Vamvakinou since she spoke to my class in primary school. Stupid bitch telling me to put my hand down.

Safe seat though isn't it?

lol yeah, one of the safest in the country. Two party preferred margin of %40. :up:

Not saying don't vote the way you want/did, just more that it doesn't make a dent. Also not implying it is a wasted vote either as a kick is good for safe seat holders to make sure they focus on localised issues as well but its a bit of a drop in the ocean when you consider the political demographic of the area.

Both Majors are the reason that the Western Suburbs of Melbourne are the Western Suburbs. Labor abuse their margins of rusted on Voters and neglect adding infrastructure and the Libs don't bother splashing cash out there because we don't swing. Just a fact of life.

Edited by Braveheart
  • Like 3

lol aren't you in Maribyrnong(seat)? Calwell. Hated Maria Vamvakinou since she spoke to my class in primary school. Stupid bitch telling me to put my hand down.

lol yeah, one of the safest in the country. Two party preferred margin of %40. :up:

Not saying don't vote the way you want/did, just more that it doesn't make a dent. Also not implying it is a wasted vote either as a kick is good for safe seat holders to make sure they focus on localised issues as well but its a bit of a drop in the ocean when you consider the political demographic of the area.

Both Majors are the reason that the Western Suburbs of Melbourne are the Western Suburbs. Labor abuse their margins of rusted on Voters and neglect adding infrastructure and the Libs don't bother splashing cash out there because we don't swing. Just a fact of life.

Dunno why someone doesn't make a western suburbs party, have a platform of just putting all the government money into building infrastructure in the west, win all the Western suburbs seats in fed or state elections, and then agree a deal with one of the major parties for a minority government which includes building some infrastructure in the west. Simple.

Safe seat though isn't it? lol yeah, one of the safest in the country. Two party preferred margin of %40. :up:

Dunno why someone doesn't make a western suburbs party, have a platform of just putting all the government money into building infrastructure in the west, win all the Western suburbs seats in fed or state elections, and then agree a deal with one of the major parties for a minority government which includes building some infrastructure in the west. Simple.

It has been touted before and the idea actually has some merit if you look at it purely from an interest group POV.

#NWA4LYFE

lol aren't you in Maribyrnong(seat)?

Calwell. Hated Maria Vamvakinou since she spoke to my class in primary school. Stupid bitch telling me to put my hand down.

It has been touted before and the idea actually has some merit if you look at it purely from an interest group POV.

#NWA4LYFE

I'd vote for this party. Seems to me like the system was designed for this sort of thing. The country bumpkins exploit it, so don't see why we can't.

I laugh when flogs from the east or SE say shit like Melbourne isn't geographically divided like Sydney, they have no fucking clue what we think of them in the west and NW :up:

I wouldn't care if women and children are starving in the streets of the east & SE, if it meant we could have an extra train station or road in the west & NW :up:

lol aren't you in Maribyrnong(seat)?Calwell. Hated Maria Vamvakinou since she spoke to my class in primary school. Stupid bitch telling me to put my hand down.

Safe seat though isn't it?lol yeah, one of the safest in the country. Two party preferred margin of %40. :up:

Both Majors are the reason that the Western Suburbs of Melbourne are the Western Suburbs. Labor abuse their margins of rusted on Voters and neglect adding infrastructure and the Libs don't bother splashing cash out there because we don't swing. Just a fact of life. Dunno why someone doesn't make a western suburbs party, have a platform of just putting all the government money into building infrastructure in the west, win all the Western suburbs seats in fed or state elections, and then agree a deal with one of the major parties for a minority government which includes building some infrastructure in the west. Simple.It has been touted before and the idea actually has some merit if you look at it purely from an interest group POV.

#NWA4LYFE I'd vote for this party. Seems to me like the system was designed for this sort of thing. The country bumpkins exploit it, so don't see why we can't.

I laugh when flogs from the east or SE say shit like Melbourne isn't geographically divided like Sydney, they have no fucking clue what we think of them in the west and NW :up:

I wouldn't care if women and children are starving in the streets of the east & SE, if it meant we could have an extra train station or road in the west & NW :up:

SE is clearly winning this game

• Like 2

Lol Cadete, the only other newspaper/magazine that has endorsed Rudd is the Economist (how do you feel about that- the bastion of neo-liberalism and economic conservaitsm supports the ALP). Not even SMH has endorsed him.

Also go fuck yourself with your consistent presumption that your sources are always better than anyone elses, and that no one else on here can possibly have any links in politics.

Anyone need some Political Inspiration??? :hmm:

Has Gillard’s World Famous Misogynist Speech for some unknown reason lost its spark??? :hmm:

Well tweet this one then gang:

It’s one bloke ripping into another bloke for believing in the exact same thing that he himself had believed for years only four months ago. :droy:

Edited by cadete

Anyone need some Political Inspiration??? :hmm:

Has Gillard’s World Famous Misogynist Speech for some unknown reason lost its spark??? :hmm:

Well tweet this one then gang:

It’s one bloke ripping into another bloke for believing in the exact same thing that he himself had believed for years only four months ago. :droy:

Heaven forbid people be allowed to change their opinion!

Che keep the personal attacks out thanks, you might not see eye to eye but that's no reason to tell another user to go fuck themselves.

Actually, it's a very valid reason to tell someone to go fuck themselves, and probably the only reason I ever tell anyone to go fuck themselves...

• Haha 1

lol, 62% of the Murdoch Press in this country are championing for Abbott to be PM. Thank fuck The Age have gotten behind Rudd and given this city a semblance of equal coverage in this election.

Only wish they had have done it earlier, since the Murdoch Press have been running with "lets kick this mob out" headlines since the start of the election :droy:

Edited by FB.