Melbourne Football

Worst suburbs in Melbourne

Xannax

Fremantle sounds like one big darley mate hahaha

Its pretty good during the day as theres a lot of families about sippin their lattes, but after hours it gets just as bad as Northbridge. Especially since they started kicking out the underage aboriginals from Northbridge then they just moved down to Freo instead. Plenty of side streets with poor lighting as well.

Edited by hedaik1

Fremantle sounds like one big darley mate hahaha

Its pretty good during the day as theres a lot of families about sippin their lattes, but after hours it gets just as bad as Northbridge. Especially since they started kicking out the underage aboriginals from Northbridge then they just moved down to Freo instead. Plenty of side streets with poor lighting as well.

That's why you live in East Fremantle - So u can run up the hill and escape the town at night from these rowdy Souf Freo fans. :up:

In all seriousness a guy I knew who almost made the Olympics for Heavyweight Boxing even got beaten up at night in Freo so you do have to watch yourself...

• Like 1

Morwell not getting enough credit here.

Police are searching for a man who exposed his genitals in a Morwell charity store while taking a shop mannequin into a store room last week. 

The man entered the Fleming Street store just before 3pm on 14 August, before allegedly walking into an aisle and picking up a mannequin from a display.

Police were told the man took the mannequin to a stock room near the rear of the store, and was observed by a staff member with his genitals exposed.

http://www.latrobevalleyexpress.com.au/story/1723010/hunt-for-morwell-pervert/?cs=1462

MELTON

Only place where the townspeople punch on with the carnies during there local festival (carnies won) Lol - When I ever I see this sign I think of Carnies:

Rye-Carnival-Wittingslow-Amusements-2162

Ahhhhh the Wittingslow Carnival. The birthplace of Tourist/Muzzas V Locals at Rye Pier Carni over summer. 

• Like 1

they all seem to think they're bloods and crips

So much this and so fucking tired of this.

Get some pants that fucking fit you clowns :droy: They can barely afford food, let alone some new Levi's.

No chance half of them are decked out in brand new clothes on a daily basis. But don't work.

• Like 2

Get some pants that fucking fit you clowns :droy: They can barely afford food, let alone some new Levi's.

No chance half of them are decked out in brand new clothes on a daily basis. But don't work.

Australian tax at work.

MELTON

Only place where the townspeople punch on with the carnies during there local festival (carnies won) Lol - When I ever I see this sign I think of Carnies:

Ahhhhh the Wittingslow Carnival. The birthplace of Tourist/Muzzas V Locals at Rye Pier Carni over summer. 

Australia's Geordie Shore :up:

Get some pants that fucking fit you clowns :droy:

They can barely afford food, let alone some new Levi's.

Rofl - You clearly dont have much contact with these PPL do you.

• Like 1

MELTON

Australia's Geordie Shore :up:

So much this.

• 1 year later...

Went to Northland for the first time ever today, what the fuck is that all about! Such a weird area

I live nearby and the place is like a Cultural Wasteland stuck in 2002... the worst bit is how its all on one level so going to the only stores you might need to go to (As in the bigger ones) is like running a Modern Shopping Mall Marathon in 2002.

Respect has to be given though for it actually containing a Lowes though - LOL.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Went to Northland for the first time ever today, what the fuck is that all about! Such a weird area

I live nearby and the place is like a Cultural Wasteland stuck in 2002... the worst bit is how its all on one level so going to the only stores you might need to go to (As in the bigger ones) is like running a Modern Shopping Mall Marathon in 2002.

Whats the food court like, i havent been since 2009.

What the fuck has happened to Footscray. Basically Toorak level these days.

Even Olympic Donuts is like an actual shop now.

Fucking shit.

Like you actually go to Footscray!

I rarely do these days, thats why I was surprised how much its changed.

Whats the food court like, i havent been since 2009.

Hence the lack of food poising. 

• Like 1

Fucking shit.

I probably saw you but there are so many luxury Toyota's driving around I wouldnt have recognised you :P

• Like 3

Fucking shit.

I probably saw you but there are so many luxury Toyota's driving around I wouldnt have recognised you :P

Good ole Telsa - The Hipster Hater who has never meet an actual Hipster. :up:

EDIT - The food court has improved a bit at Norfland as it has a Grilled outside now.

Edited by cadete

Fucking shit.

From the limited exposure Ive had Footscray is still a hole. Restaurants are packed out at night time, yet not a single person in the streets. 

Fucking shit.

From the limited exposure Ive had Footscray is still a hole. Restaurants are packed out at night time, yet not a single person in the streets. 

there used to be a very intimidating graf message along the front of the old dimmies a few years ago warning people not to come out at night fwiw

Edited by KD.

I still find funny how when Maycon first arrived in Australia he posted a pic on Facebook of him living the high life...

Which consisted of himself posing next to a Ninja at the Olympic Village Shopping Centre in Heidelberg... that particualr area of Heidelberg is fucken weird its like this pocket of Compton surrounded by largely nice Inner North Middle Class Suburbs.

• Like 2

I still find funny how when Maycon first arrived in Australia he posted a pic on Facebook of him living the high life...

Which consisted of himself posing next to a Ninja at the Olympic Village Shopping Centre in Heidelberg... that particualr area of Heidelberg is fucken weird its like this pocket of Compton surrounded by largely nice Inner North Middle Class Suburbs.

Can confirm that he was residing in Bell City Rydges.

So were a few others that Heart had signed from interstate.

EDIT: Can also 90% confirm he was driving an EL falcon. lol #HyLyf

Edited by Deviant

Can confirm that he was residing in Bell City Rydges.

So were a few others that Heart had signed from interstate.

EDIT: Can also 90% confirm he was driving an EL falcon. lol #HyLyf

LOL Bell City Rydes - Ultimate location to take a Middle Priced Range Hooker.