Melbourne Football

new flag

BenArfas twinkle toes

I have a 25ft x 16ft cross of st George (England flag I know but it's red and white)..... was thinking about putting M H F C in the corners and "Melbourne's finest" across the red cross

Is that going to be an issue seeing as its a country flag? And can anyone think of anywhere to hang the bastard?...

Plus if anyone is interested in a good place to custom make flags etc for a good price I can let you know

• Like 2

What if... We put in each corner, Melbourne heart logo, Yarraside logo, Red + White Unite (with a logo if they have one or just have their name instead ) and KGB. On the red cross have it written "Kings Of Melbourne." Horizontally and vertically EST. 2008

Yes?

No?

Edited by Young Polak

What if... We put in each corner, Melbourne heart logo, Yarraside logo, Red + White Unite (with a logo if they have one or just have their name instead ) and KGB. On the red cross have it written "Kings Of Melbourne." Horizontally and vertically EST. 2008

Yes?

No?

Its his flag, so he can do what he wants with it

• Like 2

Yes?

No?

No.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

How abouit the Royal Australian Navy Flag? Identical to our beloved Australian Flag, but enirely in RED & WHITE!! I now a great flag maker here in geelong...maybe we can get a few made to order?? Let me know...happy to oblige.

You might want to check your facts, mate. The RAN uses a white naval ensign.

The red ensign is for other registered ships, and it's not even entirely red and white...

• Like 1