Melbourne Football

Shit Footy Tats

KSK_47

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Saw this guy at the family day & he could not hold back his excitement of his new tat2e1t1k1.png

Soooo......For one the color wasn't put in correctly though red is a difficult color to make hold and a lack of outline has a tendency to make simple tattoos look like a stamp, also it doesn't appear to be straight and one of the lower points is more rounded than the other. Edited by Boffins

Saw this guy at the family day & he could not hold back his excitement of his new tat2e1t1k1.png

Soooo......For one the color wasn't put in correctly though red is a difficult color to make hold and a lack of outline has a tendency to make simple tattoos look like a stamp, also it doesn't appear to be straight and one of the lower points is more rounded than the other.

Yeah, but I was alluding to the fact there is no melbourne heart anymore

Soooo......For one the color wasn't put in correctly though red is a difficult color to make hold and a lack of outline has a tendency to make simple tattoos look like a stamp, also it doesn't appear to be straight and one of the lower points is more rounded than the other. Yeah, but I was alluding to the fact there is no melbourne heart anymore Ah that doesn't matter, just because the name of the club is most likely changing doesn't mean it never existed.

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo......For one the color wasn't put in correctly though red is a difficult color to make hold and a lack of outline has a tendency to make simple tattoos look like a stamp, also it doesn't appear to be straight and one of the lower points is more rounded than the other.Yeah, but I was alluding to the fact there is no melbourne heart anymoreAh that doesn't matter, just because the name of the club is most likely changing doesn't mean it never existed. Ran into this guy today, he is a wrfl umpire. He Saw my mhfc jumper I had on and straight away pulled his sweatband off his wrist, and bam. Mhfc tattoo

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...