Melbourne Football

The Football Crest Hall of Fame

KSK_47

Eleven_Men_in_Flight.png

To kick things off I will start with possibly my favourite of all time. 11 Men In Flight FC of Swaziland has got to be one of the weirdest names for a football club I have ever heard, but to make things even better their badge looks like it was made by a 12 year old using paint! Love it! I have found very to little information about the club or its history (other than they appear to be incredibly shit), so if anyone can shed any light on where the name of this club comes from, please let me know.

My wife stumbled across this bizarrely named club a while back and it had been the cause of much amusement in our household over the years.

oldbadge.pngArsenal_fc_old_crest.png

Anyone aware of the fulham crest? never seen it before.

that was their old badge before al fayed bought them over and changed it to the FFC. Good badge, club has got a shit load of history, like the members balcony that over looks the pitch. i do love to see a club that retains their heritage in these days of clubs selling their souls for the £££

Calabrese as well? dad's from Bruzzano Zeffirio, near Brancaleone.

Si.

My old man's from not far from Catanzaro too.

From a small town in Provincia di Vibo Valentia.

makes me so proud :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Ndrangheta :ph34r:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1560598/Calabrian-Mafia-is-Europes-top-crime-gang.html :ph34r: