Melbourne Football

LIVERPOOL F.C

Scouser

fwiw the best rendition I have was, IIRC, the anfield leg of the champions league semi final in 06-07 season. Was described by players as defeaning

Best rendition of YNWA I have is Newcastle Breakers vs Northern Spirit 1998. Was described by players as "audible at times" 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just started David Peace's new book titled Red or Dead based around the life of Bill Shankly. If you're not familiar with Peace's work google him and you'll find a few page turners (none more so than 'The Damned United') 

Will let you all know how the book pans out, but i'm sure a few on here might have already beaten me to it.

Edited by Woody

• 2 months later...

Surprised this thread is so quiet.  Am loving the start of the season - 11 games gone and we sit in 2nd, poised on Arsenal's shoulder.

Scoring plenty of goals and looking good, with the lethal combination of Suarez and Sturridge (lol at Chelsea selling Sturridge for Ba - what were they thinking?) 

Tonight is the Merseyside Derby -looking forward to that (though to be fair Everton's form has been good too).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...