Melbourne Football

The Sydney FC Thread

Jimmy

• 3 weeks later...

Cant be arsed finding the article, but I read somewhere this morning that CCM are going to try and lure Del Piero to Gosford

*found it

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/football/mariners-weigh-up-bid-to-lure-del-piero-20121218-2bl50.html

If Turnbull is successful in his quest, Beckham would join the Mariners for the second half of the A-League season and stay on for the ACL campaign, while Del Piero would see out the year at Sydney FC before switching to the Mariners.
Edited by KSK_47

Cant be arsed finding the article, but I read somewhere this morning that CCM are going to try and lure Del Piero to Gosford

*found it

http://www.smh.com.a...1218-2bl50.html

If Turnbull is successful in his quest, Beckham would join the Mariners for the second half of the A-League season and stay on for the ACL campaign, while Del Piero would see out the year at Sydney FC before switching to the Mariners.

The only thing working for them here is the fact that ADP hasn't had the misfortune of going to Gosford yet.

Highly doubt he'll go to Mariners - thought they were taking a swipe at Sydney earlier on in the season about "bling", yet reportedly after Beckham and ADP.

Everyone takes a swipe at us about 'bling' when it's convenient. Happy to have the tag, although it would be much nicer if we weren't holding up the table right now. :) At least it's helping me to develop a more measured perspective about football.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...