Melbourne Football

Newcastle United

ToonHeart

Brother is moving to the Toon for a year or so for Uni. Caved to the fact he'd have to start supporting the Magpies. Guessing they'll become my most watched EPL side.

Really like what i've seen form this thus far this season, not just result wise, but they play some of the most attractive football in England.

I guess it's a sign :P

• Like 3

What do you reckon, Forster or Krul for next season as the #1?

Tbh I haven't really seen Forster play at all, so at this stage I'd have Krul starting.

Will keep an eye out on Forster though, will be able to let you know at seasons end for the toon.

Tbh I haven't really seen Forster play at all, so at this stage I'd have Krul starting.

Will keep an eye out on Forster though, will be able to let you know at seasons end for the toon.

I think his kept 20 clean sheets for Celtic this season in the SPL. What a time for a derby it's been a long time when both teams were in the top half of the table playing in a Tyne-Wear derby.

Newcastle 3-1 5under1and

Coloccini Campbell

Ba

Cisse

Edited by ToonHeart

Roff sessegnon got red carded after he half hit tiote in the chest but the funny this is that tiote took a good 3-5 seconds to react to fall to the ground, possibly the funniest/stupidest faking off all time...

Hahaha, yes saw this aswell, thought exactly the same thing,

Krul and Colocinni sign long term deals, FUCK YES.

This is great news.

Great win this morning, 3-1 Cisse/Ben Arfa are machines.

Sitting in 6th place with Chelsea atm both on 50 points, can see us beating Liverpool to jump ahead into 5th place after this week.

Things are going excellent down at the toon.

Great signing, should of really had a hat-trick, that would of topped of his performance for sure.

Demba Ba, still played excellent even though he wasn't on the score sheets, played out wide for a change had a huge impact on the game imo, setting up Cisse/Ben Arfa a few times, also backed back every now and then to help out in defence.

I havent been watching the games lately how have we been playing??

cisse any good? and how has santon going? forza newcastle xD

Santon is settling in well. In my opinion a lot better then Enrique was when he was first signed. Very shaking first season.

Cisse has scored 4 goals in 6 games starting to show his worth for his price tag.

Superb. The pace of our counterattack is astonishing. Loved when Ba when wide and looked to be the provider for Cisse.

I honestly dont see why we can't finish in the Top 4 next season barring these things happen.

* Cisse, Ba, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, Krul, Colocinni, Santon and Jonas are all resigned.

* Sales of Simpson, Williamson and Lovenkrands and various other fringe players.

* A quality right and centre back are secured as well as maybe another midfielder.

However, knowing that loonatic Ashley is in charge I expect at least 2 of those players to be sold unfortunately from the first list.

The idea of holding a 11 point lead over Liverpool with a win against them this week is mouth watering.

The idea of holding a 11 point lead over Liverpool with a win against them this week is mouth watering.

Yes, ah the feeling would be amazing.

Also, how the progress with Steven Taylor going?

Haven't heard anything in a while about him, surely he'd be getting close to recovery?

Yes, ah the feeling would be amazing.

Also, how the progress with Steven Taylor going?

Haven't heard anything in a while about him, surely he'd be getting close to recovery?

I've seen him on the bench at the last couple games, doubt he will return this season, if he does it will only be in May.