Melbourne Football

Newcastle United

ToonHeart

Beast, non RL post but he was a beast in Fm2011 when i signed him for Newcastle. Him and Colocinni are unstoppable.

He must be signed due to my FM expertise, a player to be signed at all costs.

Well FM doesn't lie, I had Monty Gimpel on my Newcastle save and becomes the Germany centre back at like age 21.

Rofl, hopefully Papiss Cissé can perform up front well.

Would love to know how many people that post in this thread have actually seen him play.

Fwiw Ba and Cisse were rubbish as a pairing at ACON.

Cisse > Ba.

Also how can people say they are the most exciting pairing, only time they've paired they've flopped. Come back to me when you have Cole and Yorke.

Edited by Woody

Would love to know how many people that post in this thread have actually seen him play.

Fwiw Ba and Cisse were rubbish as a pairing at ACON.

Cisse > Ba.

Also how can people say they are the most exciting pairing, only time they've paired they've flopped. Come back to me when you have Cole and Yorke.

I think with a chance to gel, they will be a very good partnership in my opinion.

I think with a chance to gel, they will be a very good partnership in my opinion.

I hope so would be great to watch.

Been really impressed with the football you lot have played this season. Very entertaining and always looking for points. Sounds stupid, but you often see teams switch off.

I hope so would be great to watch.

Been really impressed with the football you lot have played this season. Very entertaining and always looking for points. Sounds stupid, but you often see teams switch off.

I think Pardew deserves a lot more credit then he gets. He came in with fans wanting nothing to do with him and has really developed team chemistry of the feel from all reports. With the addition of a right back and centre back and retain our assets, we could realistically be able at back to back seasons of European football.

Some finish by Demba number 2. Wow.

Newcastle are looking really good, always liked them since the Keegan days and they deserve success those fans, absolutely brilliant. Loudest in England with some great chants.

Love the Demba Ba Ramadan song, think its a classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_u6v1fepHA

Hope you trash Spurs. Newcastle 3 - Spurs 1 - Ba x 2, Cisse

\Hope you trash Spurs. Newcastle 3 - Spurs 1 - Ba x 2, Cisse

Tbh, I can actually see our toon winning this match, our recent form has been ok, but after watching the last game against Villa I think we can do it, agreed with Cisse + Ba to be on the score sheets, also love to see Everton roll Chelsea, so the toon can jump into 4th spot, if we can beat the spurs.