Melbourne Football

Preseason: MHFC vs AU @ 7:30pm Tues 21/8/12 Epping Stadium, Epping.

cadete

would be great if we could get a huge turnout for this!!

couple of things i wanna ask, whats the cost to get in? i havent renewd my membership just yet a bit strap for cash atm.

also is there a certain spot everyone will be in i may be on my own for this one not sure if my mates can make it (piss poor effort as they live litterly across the road)

would be great if we could get a huge turnout for this!!

couple of things i wanna ask, whats the cost to get in? i havent renewd my membership just yet a bit strap for cash atm.

also is there a certain spot everyone will be in i may be on my own for this one not sure if my mates can make it (piss poor effort as they live litterly across the road)

Just look for the smartly dressed lads standing behind the Y-SIDE/FILA banner, shouldn't be too hard.

• Like 1

Very much been looking forward to this fixture all pre-season. Stadium not too far from me so i'm fucking pumped argied up for this one!

The stadium's not too far from me so thought i'd help share some info on the area for those not in the know. Whilst I've never been there before I've driven past it several times and you're pretty much gonna be smack bang in the middle of a fucking cow paddock. For those travelling by train your nearest train station is Epping. But the stadium is 5kms further out so unless you wanna tire yourself out I would suggest getting on a connecting bus or get a fellow chap to pick you up from there. You can catch the 575 from the station and that will take you to 'Harvest Home Road'. Getting to the ground this way should be fairly simple, getting back that way might be issue.

In terms of pre-game pub options there is the Epping RSL which is pretty much within walking distance and given they serve beer should accommodate to most lad's needs. There's also the Epping Pub and South Morang pub but these are probably too far away.

here's the timetable for those interested...

http://tt.ptv.vic.go...4575_ttb_TP.pdf

hope this helps... see you chaps there

post-286-0-77370700-1345025112_thumb.gif post-286-0-43250100-1345024238_thumb.gif

Edited by Myki
  • Like 3