Melbourne Football

Tifosi Around The World

marteaux

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to confess I'm getting interested in the MLS with Portland Timbers as my favourite club, their fans seem to be right behind their team and everything even though they are playing shithouse this season. Here's the link of their todays derby match against Seattle Sounders which they won 2-1. I'm mirin their huge banner at the start of vid and their coloured flare at 3:45

Edited by Young Polak

I have to confess I'm getting interested in the MLS with Portland Timbers as my favourite club, their fans seem to be right behind their team and everything even though they are playing shithouse this season. Here's the link of their todays derby match against Seattle Sounders which they won 2-1. I'm mirin their huge banner at the start of vid and their coloured flare at 3:45

Not really keen on the MLS but while on my study break I flicked this on, really surprised the amount of support they've got and the quality wasn't bad either.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Considering the police reaction towards some our guys when they failed to wait for the green man to cross the road, it would be interesting to see their reaction to something like this!

thats awesome, at 1.28 when they start streamin thru the tunnel lol would be good if we where allowed fireworks and that at our games. or if we had enough numbers to form a march to the ground for a derby