Melbourne Football

Matchday 13: v Western United - Friday 3rd January 7.30 pm at AAMI Park

Harrison

Can't say I'm a fan of this line up at all. How Delbridge gets dropped is absolutely beyond me, and then to play Galloway in front of Jamo is just as staggering 

Looking at their lineup, they have Pasquali named at RB, I thought he was a 10. If Noone can't do anything against him then he can fuck off

Jamieson ahead of Galloway, does he suck the coach's toes at night? Looking forward to see what Florian can do.

Also I swear to god if Cabrera has done a hammy.... We were so close to having all 5 visas on the pitch!

Edited by haz

34 minutes ago, Nate said:

fucking hell dude, did you get empathy lessons from ScoMo?

What's ScoMo got to do with the Bush fires.

You people need to take a chill pill.

Where did you get from my post that I am not empathetic to those affect by the fires?

As I said the air is fine IMO.

If you want to blame someone have a listen to this guy.

Warning offensive language 

21 minutes ago, neio said:

Can't say I'm a fan of this line up at all. How Delbridge gets dropped is absolutely beyond me, and then to play Galloway in front of Jamo is just as staggering 

Looking at their lineup, they have Pasquali named at RB, I thought he was a 10. If Noone can't do anything against him then he can fuck off

Delbridge is justified but Jamo for Galloway is a strange one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr MO said:

Really? Both players, Jamo and Delbridge haven’t been at their best lately. The results aren’t speaking in their favour either, we are leaking goals with them too.

Completely justified in my opinion, time to try something else - no guarantees of course.

If Delbridge has been worse than Good as a central defender this season, then I've been watching different games

Atkinson Delbridge Windbichler Galloway is my preferred back 4 for tonight but we will see how we go

Just now, Shahanga said:

You can’t win one in 4 and stick with the team.

Coach has made his changes, let’s see what it achieves.

Not complaining that he's made changes, just the type of changes are strange. Interesting to see how this Xi will go

18 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

You can’t win one in 4 and stick with the team.

Coach has made his changes, let’s see what it achieves.

My point exactly!

You can’t drop both Delbridge and Good at the same time. 

28 minutes ago, neio said:

If Delbridge has been worse than Good as a central defender this season, then I've been watching different games

Atkinson Delbridge Windbichler Galloway is my preferred back 4 for tonight but we will see how we go

Delbridge has made by far more obvious errors over the season and cup, so he’s first in my opinion. Good isn’t untainted but a superior ball player.

Haha but yes you’ve been watching different games. 

Edited by Mr MO
  • Like 1