Melbourne Football

Aziz Behich

Murfy1

What's wrong with bursaspor? Probably the biggest club in world sport tbh.

Still a good club to play at for some guy who couldn't cross a ball in for shit for the majority of his time at heart.

(And his career hasn't stalled such as other heart kids such as hamill and Eli so you know he is legit)

His career did stall and luckily for us we got to reaps the benefits of his poor defending costing us numerous goals and a couple games last season... #fuckyeahyoof

And my point about Bursaspor is that this forum tends to act like they are some European Giant everyone has grown up knowing since they were five just because Aziz is playing there when in reality they are ranked 119th by UEFA which is hardly that great when even Celtic (Who pretty much play against Farmers and Bus Drivers these days) are some 60 points higher at 51st.

It reminds me of when Red Star blew their budget on Eli and for some stupid reason PPL on here thought they were going to continue to let him play for Heart for development reasons. When in reality Red Star themselves are ranked 204th by UEFA (I just looked this up) and alongside a handful of decent sides spend most of their time playing against sides that not that much better than A-League clubs and in some cases def worse.

Those rankings are very misleading and dubious. From what I can gather they are solely based on a teams performance in European competitions and have no relation to a teams performance domestically.

I agree that they are not the greatest mate but they still show that playing Left Back for Bursaspor is not perhaps as great as an achievement as PPL around here like to make out.

Yet he is keeping an international out of the Starting XI, an international who has played over 50 times for Nigeria, isn't even 30 and has played for AC Milan & Marseille.

Well as haz explained they are only allowed a certain amount of Foreigners on the field at one time so it makes sense that they would prefer to fulfill their Foreign Quota with players who can play more prominent positions than Left Back.

NOTE: Unless they recently signed a Maldini. 

What's wrong with bursaspor? Probably the biggest club in world sport tbh.

Still a good club to play at for some guy who couldn't cross a ball in for shit for the majority of his time at heart.

(And his career hasn't stalled such as other heart kids such as hamill and Eli so you know he is legit)

His career did stall and luckily for us we got to reaps the benefits of his poor defending costing us numerous goals and a couple games last season... #fuckyeahyoof

And my point about Bursaspor is that this forum tends to act like they are some European Giant everyone has grown up knowing since they were five just because Aziz is playing there when in reality they are ranked 119th by UEFA which is hardly that great when even Celtic (Who pretty much play against Farmers and Bus Drivers these days) are some 60 points higher at 51st.

It reminds me of when Red Star blew their budget on Eli and for some stupid reason PPL on here thought they were going to continue to let him play for Heart for development reasons. When in reality Red Star themselves are ranked 204th by UEFA (I just looked this up) and alongside a handful of decent sides spend most of their time playing against sides that not that much better than A-League clubs and in some cases def worse.

Those rankings are very misleading and dubious. From what I can gather they are solely based on a teams performance in European competitions and have no relation to a teams performance domestically.

I agree that they are not the greatest mate but they still show that playing Left Back for Bursaspor is not perhaps as great as an achievement as PPL around here like to make out.

Yet he is keeping an international out of the Starting XI, an international who has played over 50 times for Nigeria, isn't even 30 and has played for AC Milan & Marseille.

Well as haz explained they are only allowed a certain amount of Foreigners on the field at one time so it makes sense that they would prefer to fulfill their Foreign Quota with players who can play more prominent positions than Left Back.

NOTE: Unless they recently signed a Maldini. 

Regardless, he is rated higher than Taye Taiwo by his manager, doubt this would be the case for Davidson even if he was Turkish.

It's pretty clear that even if Aziz single handledly won Australia the Asian Cup and then won a Ballon D'or you still wouldn't have a good word to say about him so it's a pointless discussion. Wonder if this would be the case if his name was John Smith  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:

After all, five years ago wasn't he on the scrapheap at Hume City? Now he plays for a club in the Turkish Super League - ranked 13th by UEFA (yes, we know how the rankings are derived). I'd say he's done pretty well.

It's pretty clear that even if Aziz single handledly won Australia the Asian Cup and then won a Ballon D'or you still wouldn't have a good word to say about him so it's a pointless discussion. Wonder if this would be the case if his name was John Smith  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:

After all, five years ago wasn't he on the scrapheap at Hume City? Now he plays for a club in the Turkish Super League - ranked 13th by UEFA (yes, we know how the rankings are derived). I'd say he's done pretty well.

8 years ago he wasn't even starting for his high school futsal team lol. (srs)

:droy: :droy: :droy:

So apparently the only reason I can think Aziz is not as good player as you do is because I am a Racist. :up:

I mean it can't have anything to do with me spending four years watching him:

1. Send in shit cross after shit cross game after game. :hmm:

2. Turn many a fast break into goal kicks as he decided to hog the ball and dribble it into the corner flag instead of passing. :hmm:

3. Or most of all his poor defending seeing us constantly cost us points away from home. :hmm:

I guess its like when Abbott had the nerve to say that Gillard was a poor Prime Minister according to the "Old Bay 16 Gang" that used to post on here it was purely because he was a Misogynist and nothing to do with her either horrific approval amongst the public and her own ALP Party Room views that saw them eventually ditch her themselves.

Case Closed: Cadete is a Racist... and the only reason he does not think Aziz Behich is not a fucken superstar is because he is not an Anglo.

Edited by cadete

So apparently the only reason I can think Aziz is not as good player as you do is because I am a Racist. :up:

I mean it can have anything to do with me spending four years watching him:

2. Turn fast breaks into goal kicks as he decided to hog the ball and dribble it into the corner flag instead of passing. :hmm:

3. Or most of all his poor defending seeing us constantly drop cost us points away from home. :hmm:

I guess its like when Abbott had the nerve to say that Gillard was a poor Prime Minister according to the "Old Bay 16 Gang" that used to post on here it was purely because he was a Misogynist and nothing to do with her either horrific approval amongst the public and her own ALP Party Room views that saw them eventually ditch her themselves.

Just trying to get into your head tbh. Don't understand how you could raise those points when anyone who watched Heart knows Aziz put in more than others and was one of our best players. Yet Kewell comes in like a hero, constantly argues with referees and other players, does nothing for the team yet you still defend him like he was good for the club.

What I'm getting at is that you make this whole point about how shit Behich was for Heart/City yet when I rip into Kewell it's as if he won us 5 A-League titles or something.

2. Turn fast breaks into goal kicks as he decided to hog the ball and dribble it into the corner flag instead of passing. :hmm:

3. Or most of all his poor defending seeing us constantly drop cost us points away from home. :hmm:

Just trying to get into your head tbh. Don't understand how you could raise those points when anyone who watched Heart knows Aziz put in more than others and was one of our best players. Yet Kewell comes in like a hero, constantly argues with referees and other players, does nothing for the team yet you still defend him like he was good for the club.

What I'm getting at is that you make this whole point about how shit Behich was for Heart/City yet when I rip into Kewell it's as if he won us 5 A-League titles or something.

I have on many an occasion on here praised Aziz for his love of the club and his endeavour as a player but that does mean that I still can't hold the opinion that the majority of PPL on here overate his worth as a player - In particular his effectiveness as a defender.

I am also definitely not the only person who posts on here who has expressed such an opinion of Aziz in the context of his popularity amongst Heart/City fans.

The point is you just called me a Racist with no evidence or proof whatsoever but because I disagree with your opinions about two different footballers with two different backgrounds. That is not Racism that is clutching at straws... very very poorly.

Edited by cadete

I have on many an occasion on here praised Aziz for his love of the club and his endeavour as a player but that does mean that I still can't hold the opinion that the majority of PPL on here overate his worth as a player - In particular his effectiveness as a defender.

I am also definitely not the only person who posts on here who has expressed such an opinion of Aziz in the context of his popularity amongst Heart/City fans.

The point is you just called me a Racist with no evidence or proof whatsoever but because I disagree with your opinions about two different footballers with two different backgrounds. That is not Racism that is clutching at straws... very very poorly.

I didn't call you a racist so would prefer if you didn't put words into my mouth champ. Just trying to find the answer to how you rated Kewell based on his time here and not Behich because you are the only person I have ever met with that point of view.

2. Turn many a fast break into goal kicks as he decided to hog the ball and dribble it into the corner flag instead of passing. :hmm:

3. Or most of all his poor defending seeing us constantly cost us points away from home. :hmm:

What are you talking about? Aziz Behich was our best player every game he played, evident by the fact he now is first choice for a big European club and for the Socceroos.

What are you talking about? Aziz Behich was our best player every game he played, evident by the fact he now is first choice for a big European club and for the Socceroos.

What about that first time we played against West Sydney and he was finally used on the wing as you had been calling for well over year...  I guess you wouldn't remember anything from that day because it was a day that you consumed a drop of alcohol. :up:

It's pretty clear that even if Aziz single handledly won Australia the Asian Cup and then won a Ballon D'or you still wouldn't have a good word to say about him so it's a pointless discussion. Wonder if this would be the case if his name was John Smith   :hmm:   :hmm:   :hmm:   :hmm:   :hmm:

:droy:  :droy:  :droy:

So apparently the only reason I can think Aziz is not as good player as you do is because I am a Racist.  :up:

1. Send in shit cross after shit cross game after game.  :hmm:

2. Turn fast breaks into goal kicks as he decided to hog the ball and dribble it into the corner flag instead of passing.  :hmm:

3. Or most of all his poor defending seeing us constantly drop cost us points away from home.  :hmm:

I didn't call you a racist so would prefer if you didn't put words into my mouth champ. Just trying to find the answer to how you rated Kewell based on his time here and not Behich because you are the only person I have ever met with that point of view.

If you wanted me to compared Behich to Kewell then why not use the name Kewell and not the traditional example of "Any English Name" in that of John Smith... :hmm:

Edited by cadete

What about that first time we played against West Sydney and he was finally used on the wing as you had been calling for well over year...  I guess you wouldn't remember anything from that day because it was a day that you consumed a drop of alcohol. :up:

It's pretty clear that even if Aziz single handledly won Australia the Asian Cup and then won a Ballon D'or you still wouldn't have a good word to say about him so it's a pointless discussion. Wonder if this would be the case if his name was John Smith   :hmm:   :hmm:   :hmm:   :hmm:   :hmm:

So apparently the only reason I can think Aziz is not as good player as you do is because I am a Racist.  :up:

2. Turn fast breaks into goal kicks as he decided to hog the ball and dribble it into the corner flag instead of passing.  :hmm:

3. Or most of all his poor defending seeing us constantly drop cost us points away from home.  :hmm:

If you wanted me to compared Behich to Kewell then why not use the name Kewell and not the traditional example of "Any English Name" in that of John Smith... :hmm:

Because I knew I would get a reaction  :P

Well IMO its bit harsh to basically imply someone is a Racist... simply for a reaction.

Fair enough, IMO you're a bit harsh on a lot of people but I keep that to myself.

Actually you don't... :unsure:

And if you think I am harsh on PPL then tell my why (Its not like I haven't been criticised by others on here before) and you can even quote which ever Supra you wish but do not label me a fucken Racist... as that's not the same thing.

Edited by cadete

Fair enough, IMO you're a bit harsh on a lot of people but I keep that to myself.

And if you think I am harsh on PPL then tell my why (Its not like I haven't been criticised by others on here before) and you can even quote which ever Supra you wish but do not label me a fucken Racist... as that's not the same thing.

Well I did until now when I said it to make a point. Quote whichever Supra you wish? The fuck are you even talking about mate?

Well I did until now when I said it to make a point. Quote whichever Supra you wish? The fuck are you even talking about mate?

Obviously I thought when you moved on from implying that I was a Racist for a reaction to how you think that I treat other PPL harshly I thought that you going to rehash the "Bay 16 Bitter Files" on this forum from previous seasons.

As my proclaimed harsh treatment of others was a familiar theme amongst many a Supras post, whether it be the Long Winded Like Searching Essays from FB, Passive Aggressive Pot-shots of Ando or the Now Ironic Weight Based Insults of a Multi Using LR9.

Alas you weren't moving in that direction... so dont worry about it. :up:

Like taking candy from a baby.

Dosta Mate.

• Like 1

Dayam that's gotta be a Korean school photo! None of those girls have anything going for them...maybe MAYBE the chick in the front row, fourth from the left won't need plastic surgery...

They are school kids. As in under 18. Confident enough to say under 15 even.

I hope you have a daughter that's as ugly as a hat full of arseholes and some random korean has nothing better to do than pay her out for being ugly.

• Like 1

Dayam that's gotta be a Korean school photo! None of those girls have anything going for them...maybe MAYBE the chick in the front row, fourth from the left won't need plastic surgery...

I hope you have a daughter that's as ugly as a hat full of arseholes and some random korean has nothing better to do than pay her out for being ugly.

Pedophilia and casual racism aside, they are Japanese.

People really need to watch battle royale

• Like 1

Is one of them your daughter? :P Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder!

Davidson given the nod ahead of him.

And he was shit. Apart from his assist anyway. Too scared to play anything forward. The NT version of Hoff.

Seems to me Ange didn't have a number 1 going into the tournament and so he has been rotating them one game each. I think at this stage it's clear Aziz is better so he should start the semi and the final if we make it.