Melbourne Football

Who is charge of organising Yarraside?

mstam

My company is releasing a game in the coming months and requires a large group of supporters to be part of a PR stunt.

Can the person responsible for organising the heart fans please pm me to discuss.

No. This won't be happening.

Contact the club if you wish to discuss marketing campaigns etc. The Y-Side will have nothing to do with it.

• Like 5

just a quick update for anyone that is interested:

mstam and myself are discussing a few things in regards to his game. he will speak directly to his marketing agency on monday, so hopefully by then we will have a bit more information on what exactly is going to happen and what he/they want from us lads.

please i urge fellow heart members, even if you aren't part of yarraside to subscribe/bookmark this page and tell other heart fans about this either by linking them this page or just spreading it by word. this will be the main place to view all things current regarding mstam's game and us supporters. so make sure you check this thread when a new post hits it

this is actually a big project, they are targeting over 1 million people GLOBALLY, so for us this will be a fantastic way to put our name out there!

peace

P.S anyone who gets involved and helps out will receive a beta stage of the game!

Edited by yelawolf

After having an in depth discussion with mstam, I am pleased to announce that his company will be releasing an updated and locally relevant version of the terraces' favourite PC computer game - Hooligans, Storm Over Europe.

• Like 1