Melbourne Football

Jacob Poscoliero

downbylaw

Jacob Poscoliero apparently on trial.

Quick turnaround in his plans

http://www.theaustra...f-1226409346630

he has 1 year left on his contract

so unless they released him or we buy him, nothing will happen.. at least not this season

fwiw i think he is just training with us, and unless one of the above 2 things come true, he is going back to italy

Edited by yelawolf

he has 1 year left on his contract

so unless they released him or we buy him, nothing will happen.. at least not this season

fwiw i think he is just training with us, and unless one of the above 2 things come true, he is going back to italy

I think there is a good chance he would be released if he wanted to leave TBH.

http://www.goal.com/en-au/news/4021/a-league/2012/07/17/3246459/exclusive-former-italian-based-midfielder-jacob-poscoliero

"John [Aloisi, Heart coach] makes everyone work hard, is a great motivator and someone I would enjoy playing under."

- Jacob Poscoliero

The highly-motivated individual and virtual unknown could be a diamond in the rough if Heart acquire his services.

"I would be thrilled to be living in Melbourne and with Heart, but if they don't believe I am the player they are looking for, then I am more than happy to try other clubs in the A-League," he said.

What I like about this kid is this comment -- "I never thought I was the most talented player but I made a lot of sacrifices at a young age and I am obsessed with the game and always keen to learn more," he said. And he's seen and been involved in professional football in a very technical league - this could be a good signing IMO.