Melbourne Football

Big Brother 2014

Woody

Ryan will be up for a few, thne possibly Micheal for being outspoken then maybe Geirge for 'playing the game'.

I dont hate the guy but I agree that George is not offering the place much and cant see much great TV coming out the guy.

Being only able to vote ppl stay is a good idea as it gives the bigger characters like Michael a much better chance of winning.

Sonia - Is one of those bubbly personailty bitches u always find telling ppl how much they love their job in a call centre because of how much "Fun" her teams gets up too... :rolleyes:

Also she would not look half as bad without that stupid 40 year old haircut...

Edited by cadete

Whenever I see the lass I want to stick sewing pins into her noggin and watch $100,000's of Botox ooze out..

All but lost interest in this crap now. Much enjoy watching my dad re live his youth when we watch Puberty Blues together - so that takes up my allocated TV time each night.

Tempted to ask a girl out by saying 'you wanna go with me?' now.

Whenever I see the lass I want to stick sewing pins into her noggin and watch $100,000's of Botox ooze out..

All but lost interest in this crap now. Much enjoy watching my dad re live his youth when we watch Puberty Blues together - so that takes up my allocated TV time each night.

Tempted to ask a girl out by saying 'you wanna go with me?' now.

Actually IMO I reckon BB12 is tracking okay, def has been better than some other seasons...

Finally caught up.

Shame George didnt get nominated, brings nothing to the table. Dont dislike him, seems like a nice guy, but he just provides no entertainment. Same for Josh, dont mind him but he brings nothing to the table. Of the 3 nominated I was initially hoping it would be Ryan going as he wasnt really brining much to the table neither, but over the week I think the producers have decided to make Ryan look good so they can keep him in the house, while making Ben look like more of a kunt so he goes, and its worked on me as I would rather Ben leave now. Ben was delivering the LOLs early on but does just seems like a Kunt now, bitching all day errryday.

Please remove Zoe next week though for disgusting me every time I see her on my TV screen and bringing nothing to the table, and then Sarah or Estelle for being annoying opinionated left wing idiots or George and Josh for the aforementioned reasons. Please also remove Sonia from her hosting job, how does she have a job on TV she has no personality, isnt attractive, and just has an annoying smiley and annoying shit jokes (though that would be the writers fault but her delivery is shit, making it worse)

Would like to give a mention to Ray for being a cheeky kunt and bringing some entertainment, Stacey for delivering the LOLs, Brad for being both a cheeky kunt and delivering the LOLs (but loses points for his constant soon.jpg behaviour towards Estelle), and Angie for being the hottest in the house (pls more footage of her and less of Zoe).

/almost2weeksofmythoughtsonBB

Edited by Tesla

Finally caught up.

Shame George didnt get nominated, brings nothing to the table. Dont dislike him, seems like a nice guy, but he just provides no entertainment. Same for Josh, dont mind him but he brings nothing to the table. Of the 3 nominated I was initially hoping it would be Ryan going as he wasnt really brining much to the table neither, but over the week I think the producers have decided to make Ryan look good so they can keep him in the house, while making Ben look like more of a kunt so he goes, and its worked on me as I would rather Ben leave now. Ben was delivering the LOLs early on but does just seems like a Kunt now, bitching all day errryday.

Please remove Zoe next week though for disgusting me every time I see her on my TV screen and bringing nothing to the table, and then Sarah or Estelle for being annoying opinionated left wing idiots or George and Josh for the aforementioned reasons. Please also remove Sonia from her hosting job, how does she have a job on TV she has no personality, isnt attractive, and just has an annoying smiley and annoying shit jokes (though that would be the writers fault but her delivery is shit, making it worse)

Would like to give a mention to Ray for being a cheeky kunt and bringing some entertainment, Stacey for delivering the LOLs, Brad for being both a cheeky kunt and delivering the LOLs (but loses points for his constant soon.jpg behaviour towards Estelle), and Angie for being the hottest in the house (pls more footage of her and less of Zoe).

/almost2weeksofmythoughtsonBB

Angie speaks like a fucken drag queen and she keeps popping out that muffin top...

I kind of want that Ben guy to stay because I want him in there for when all the dumber finally Housemates catch on to the fact that he is just a fucken up himself Bully.

Solid point on Sarah though, I am completely sick of this bitch.

Casts herself in the role of the Dali Llama and always spurts the same old 2002 stupid “Journey – Experience – Holiday” jargon: I mean get over it u are in a house in the GC.

What she really does is spend a lot of her to using this completely dumb and boring unoriginal philosophy of hers too pay out on others. And why ppl think she is attractive is beyond me...

But put yourself in their position. Why wouldn't you believe it?

Because I doubt Channel Nine would sink so much money into hiring two 24 hour Film Crews and Building two houses when bringing back the show was already a massive risk in the first place due to the costs of running the show.

(This risk the Network is taking was spoken about way before the auditions and would have been spoken about whilst ppl were auditioning.)

And more to the point Channel Nine def does not have the time in its schedule to show the footage from two houses, hence why there are not all the Spin Off's like Friday Night Live and stuff that Ten used to run when they had it.

(Channel Nine's status in Aus - Is also pretty much general knowledge.)

PPL need to send this Sarah Bitch Home!

Just because she puts all these disclaimers at the start of all her sentences such as:

“She is a Beautiful Girl” and “I Love him to Death”

She thinks she can get away with bitching and moaning about everyone as her annoying Kath and Kim voice drowns the show in boring 2002 Amateur Self Help Jargon.

Seriously get back to selling Hyundai Excel’s to like minded suburban dumb fucks Love.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 2

Spot on. Pls kick all these annoying left wing kunts from the house.

BB needs more Ray TBH.

It is that Fat Bitch Zoe's fault...

B4 she went in the house she was plugged as Country Party gal who did not Refugees or Political Correctness to counter balance the Lefties like Estelle but instead she has just shut up and let them have their way in the house.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1