Melbourne Football

Big Brother 2014

Woody

I thought it was funny when he told that mole with to much makeup that she looked way older than the other girls her same age.

I also cannot believe how dumb the pommie girl is. Has to be an act.

Plain and Simple: The Pommy gal is a slapper from Essex who is gagging for cock, she also tries way to hard.

What Bradley said about the old looking mole was correct.

However his appalling woman conversational skills on display were farken cringe worthy viewing.

Sadly his time has been and gone.

The slags have moved on to competing for the limited amounts of dick.

His friend zone chats are not as highly desired.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Also, she always looks like she is wearing a dressing gown. Even when she is "dressed up", or so it seems to me.

The blonde with the raspy voice annoys the shit out of me. Reminds of a few different people I've lived with. Always has to be to be the one to tell the "story". JUST STFU BITCH AND YOU WONT SOUND LIKE A 50yo-PACK a DAY-Hooker!

Also, she always looks like she is wearing a dressing gown. Even when she is "dressed up", or so it seems to me.

The blonde with the raspy voice annoys the shit out of me. Reminds of a few different people I've lived with. Always has to be to be the one to tell the "story". JUST STFU BITCH AND YOU WONT SOUND LIKE A 50yo-PACK a DAY-Hooker!

Don’t know Baz if u see her clip before she entered the house:

But she claimed to be one of those “I am one of the Boys chicks”.

Like yourself I also had flashbacks of the tens of annoying gals I have meet like this who use this:

“One of the Boys” bullshit line as their angle to be around Boys.

It be so much more refreshing to meet a gal who just said:

“I only hang around Boys cause I am a Slut”.

Edited by cadete

You do realise Bradley is being instructed by the Big Brother producers on how to act in the house?

This whole charade about him never having kissed a girl is bullshit, he admited he had kissed girls on the launch night but it was edited out of the final cut, so one can only assume Big Brother has instructed him to pretend he's never kissed anyone to beef up the nerdy charcter. You can already see from the adverts with Bradley dancing in the buttoned up shirt, with pens in his pockets - that this is the look the show is trying to build of him.

This is what's bullshit about having NO Live Feed, the public now has absolutely no way of seeing these contestants in their truest and most rawest of forms. Live Feed was what MADE the show. Without a live feed, it is not Big Brother! It's how to got to see the contestants REAL personalities & how we got judge their charcters, in an unedited format. Without it the prodcuers can manipulate the show anyway they want. Just read the blog on thier website (which is supposed to be how we get updates now, what a joke) to see how they completely edited out the male contestants who entered on the 2nd and 3rd days, so as not to spoil their entrances on the eveninings show.

ALready alot of rumours about that Estelle, Ryan and Laura (UK gal) didn't even auditon for the show and were scouted by agencies, one of them even let slip about it on the launch night.

As for Sonia DUCKFACE Kruger as host. Don't even get me started. She is 46 years old ffs, and she has one of the most disgusting BOTOXED faces I have seen since I watched THE SHIRE for 5 minutes. You cant tell if she is happy, angry or upset. Bring back Gretel Kileen.

Ratings have already plummeted in 3 days from 1.7 mill in it's opening night to 900k last night, and will only get worse. Having watched every series of Big Brother, I think I am qualfied in saying this is just about the worst series I have ever watched, excluding Celebrity Big brother. Atm, all it is Big Brother Diet. They have to bring back Uplate, Adults Only and Live Feed or this show is going go the way of Excess Baggage.

• Like 2

You do realise Bradley is being instructed by the Big Brother producers on how to act in the house?

This whole charade about him never having kissed a girl is bullshit, he admited he had kissed girls on the launch night but it was edited out of the final cut, so one can only assume Big Brother has instructed him to pretend he's never kissed anyone to beef up the nerdy charcter. You can already see from the adverts with Bradley dancing in the buttoned up shirt, with pens in his pockets - that this is the look the show is trying to build of him.

This is what's bullshit about having NO Live Feed, the public now has absolutely no way of seeing these contestants in their truest and most rawest of forms. Live Feed was what MADE the show. Without a live feed, it is not Big Brother! It's how to got to see the contestants REAL personalities & how we got judge their charcters, in an unedited format. Without it the prodcuers can manipulate the show anyway they want. Just read the blog on thier website (which is supposed to be how we get updates now, what a joke) to see how they completely edited out the male contestants who entered on the 2nd and 3rd days, so as not to spoil their entrances on the eveninings show.

ALready alot of rumours about that Estelle, Ryan and Laura (UK gal) didn't even auditon for the show and were scouted by agencies, one of them even let slip about it on the launch night.

As for Sonia DUCKFACE Kruger as host. Don't even get me started. She is 46 years old ffs, and she has one of the most disgusting BOTOXED faces I have seen since I watched THE SHIRE for 5 minutes. You cant tell if she is happy, angry or upset. Bring back Gretel Kileen.

Ratings have already plummeted in 3 days from 1.7 mill in it's opening night to 900k last night, and will only get worse. Having watched every series of Big Brother, I think I am qualfied in saying this is just about the worst series I have ever watched, excluding Celebrity Big brother. Atm, all it is Big Brother Diet. They have to bring back Uplate, Adults Only and Live Feed or this show is going go the way of Excess Baggage.

You think they would want to bring out those things as they were very cheap money spinners - purely down to how cheap they were to make...

Bring Back Hot Dogs as well.

Just finished work. Did I miss anything?

They revealed all the secrets of the guys. Chicks failed.

Brad - Scared of birds

Michael - Genius

Josh - 100 Chicks

Ben - Fired from every job

Ryan - No girlfriend since 11

George - obvs millionaire

Ray - juvenile offender (stole shit as a kid)

then the guys got the list of the chicks and have to guess theirs now. They get the "man cave" instead of the parlor. Which should have a pool table and a beer fridge but doesn't.

Also Ryan kissed Estelle on Bradley's birthday (lol), which was a superhero dress up party.

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 1

Good to see some smack being spoken at last...

What is with that Angie wearing gear like the gals of the first BB:

She needs to cover that muffin top.

The Manc is annoying, but that Backwards Hat Wearing Femo Skater Chick is coming home very strong, I am starting to suspect she prob is studying her law degree at a Fibro Uni as she is not smart at all.

My mate's sister has a good friend who is BFFLs with Estelle so she's met her a couple of times and apparently she is a horse freak, like it's all she would talk about 24/7. She also didn't tell any of her friends she was going in and they're all bitching about her.

Good to see some smack being spoken at last...

What is with that Angie wearing gear like the gals of the first BB:

She needs to cover that muffin top.

The Manc is annoying, but that Backwards Hat Wearing Femo Skater Chick is coming home very strong, I am starting to suspect she prob is studying her law degree at a Fibro Uni as she is not smart at all.

Estelle is an actor, it was mentioned in an article in the smh. As I said on the previous page she didn't audition for the show.

Really hating not having the Live Feed. That arguement yesterday seemed to come out of nowhere. In all the previous episodes it seemed like they were best mates and now Estelle and Angie are at eachother's throats. It's fucking ridiculous.

Also, my suspicions that Bradley is being manipulated by Big Brother are growing after his birthday party present. What kind of parents send thier child a jar of rice as Birthday present, which supposedly is a symbol of how Bradley lost his frist love? What a depressing, horrible gift. It just doesn't seem plausible. Either Big brother requested that specific item be brought into the house from bradley's home, or the gift and story were concocted by the BB producers to enhance Bradley's nerdy persona. Either way it's manipulation of the show and I don't like it.

Edit: these are some of the girls secrets if anyone's interested;

Sarah was the nude protestor; http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2012/08/sarahs-naked-protest/

Angie was the weightlifter; http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2012/08/angie-was-a-teen-weightlifter/

Layla is related to royalty; http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2012/08/layla-is-related-to-royalty/

And Zoe was the former Emo. According to her Sister in Law on another forum.

Dunno who is a bigger cocksucker.

Macri, or 'Fitzy'..

fucks sake man honestly why must you always try to exercise some sort of power or dominance over me, regardless if i have a dig at you or not?

for some reason you continuously patronise me, even labelled me as NT etc. our differences are irrelevant to any terrace matters, i don't see why you bring them in - you're a complete tosser sometimes tbh, go jump.

Edited by macrrii