Melbourne Football

Big Brother 2014

Woody

"Snap, snap, someone get the fire extinguisher, you just got burnt" - Bradley.

Oh dear... He's growing in confidence now.

He was always too confident from the level of geekyness they are trying to portray him to be at, which is why I thought initially he might be the millionaire which would explain the otherwise unexplainable confidence but now I'm thinking he just really isn't that much of a geek and they are just playing it up to make it less obvious that he is the juvenile offender.

Got to be honest here, of all the guys in YS, Tesla reminds me of this Bradley character a hell of a lot, by a wide margin.

Seems like a pretty cool kid and everyone likes him, fair summary, cheers :)

I got to be honest here though as well, I wish I could return the favour and pick out someone who reminds me of you, but unfortunately there doesnt seem to be anyone who pretty much no one likes but for some reason they still inexplicably hang around despite their presence being so unwanted icon_red.gificon_red.gificon_red.gif

• Like 1

That cuts deep mate, nice one.

However, I was more or less referring to the dweeb-that-had-1-friend-and-changed-his-whole-persona-(accent-and-back-story)-to-try-fit-in-with-his-new-found-'friends' part.

Clearly missed the point, which was no one brings up the fact that the majority of people here dont like you, because most people here are decent chaps and that's not a very nice thing to mention, but you constantly feel the need to talk shit about people without provocation which I can only attribute to you being poorly socially calibrated, which also kind of makes your above quoted post kind of ironic. Add to that the fact that you have been trying to tell that above story constantly for over 2 years for no apparent reason despite evidence to the contrary (eg me bringing multiple non-ys mates to ys functions very early on which is actually quite rare in this group), and it being quite a well known fact that most people talk shit in order to deflect their own insecurities, the picture starts to become quite clear.

Anyway, its been a solid waste of my time engaging you in conversation, but every once in a while I get tired of watching your constant attempts to have a go at people despite others exercising quite impressive restraint by extending you the courtesy of acting like civilised human beings.

• Like 1

Clearly missed the point, which was no one brings up the fact that the majority of people here dont like you, because most people here are decent chaps and that's not a very nice thing to mention, but you constantly feel the need to talk shit about people without provocation which I can only attribute to you being poorly socially calibrated, which also kind of makes your above quoted post kind of ironic. Add to that the fact that you have been trying to tell that above story constantly for over 2 years for no apparent reason despite evidence to the contrary (eg me bringing multiple non-ys mates to ys functions very early on which is actually quite rare in this group), and it being quite a well known fact that most people talk shit in order to deflect their own insecurities, the picture starts to become quite clear.

Anyway, its been a solid waste of my time engaging you in conversation, but every once in a while I get tired of watching your constant attempts to have a go at people despite others exercising quite impressive restraint by extending you the courtesy of acting like civilised human beings.

So..... in summary, you're mad?