Melbourne Football

And so it begins, the merger of The Club Room and Subforums

marteaux

I liked the sub-forums. Keeping things neat and organized makes it much easier to find things you're looking for, say if you wanted to post something in the NBA thread it would be around the bottom of the first page of sports section or the second page at worst. But now you may have to flick through 4-5 pages searching for the threads you want.

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 1

I doubt you would have to go past the second page to find any regular topic, plus you can just use the search at the top of the page to find topics even faster. Not that great for NBA since words need to be a minimum of 4 characters, but even jsut searching basketball it will come in the results. For most things the search works quite well.

For regular topics you post in you can click the Follow this topic button, then you can find it easier by clicking on your name at the top of the page and then Content I Follow.

• Like 1

fwiw, left the politics one as some people might not have any interest in discussing or even seeing such matters so a sub forum is useful in that regard. I want to change it to basically where any controversial topics are posted whether its politics or religious stuff or things like s2m's thread etc. just cant think of an appropriate name.