Melbourne Football

General Songs/Chants

Buddy Farah

• 1 year later...

Ah yes, I submitted those about a year ago. No one must have seen it. I just found any footage I was able to on youtube.

I even had to send an e-mail to one of the site's admins to create a Melbourne Heart team section as they either didn't know we existed or they couldn't be bothered adding it after our inception.

• Like 2

We did this once at the derby, imo it is fucking good but it lacks the split of the terrace. One side always dominates and the other side just has non-chanters. I would like to see it back though

yeah im the one that suggested it, lmao.... me and the bloke who's voice cracked in the middle of " melbourne", it was a strong chant

We did this once at the derby, imo it is fucking good but it lacks the split of the terrace. One side always dominates and the other side just has non-chanters. I would like to see it back though

yeah im the one that suggested it, lmao.... me and the bloke who's voice cracked in the middle of " melbourne", it was a strong chant

good on ya. hopefully it gets done next week and with the yarraside down in force for the first home game, people realise how good it is

good on ya. hopefully it gets done next week and with the yarraside down in force for the first home game, people realise how good it is

i sure as hell hope so, even without the drum on the derby it sounded top notch first three times. and lasted longer than 30 secs.

• Like 1

Just on the 'Just can't get enough', am I the only one that thinks it should be given a rest, just not enough involvement and dies so quickly.

And on the 'we love you, we love you, we love you' has it been tried as a continuous chant. What I mean is that after the 'WOOOAAHAHAHHH WOOOAAHHHAHAH' it goes back into 'we love you, we love you, we love you, and that is why we follow...' again instead of the 'that's the way ahh ha ahhh ha'. I think that would work well and make it one of our best chants that keeps going.

• Like 2

Just on the 'Just can't get enough', am I the only one that thinks it should be given a rest, just not enough involvement and dies so quickly.

And on the 'we love you, we love you, we love you' has it been tried as a continuous chant. What I mean is that after the 'WOOOAAHAHAHHH WOOOAAHHHAHAH' it goes back into 'we love you, we love you, we love you, and that is why we follow...' again instead of the 'that's the way ahh ha ahhh ha'. I think that would work well and make it one of our best chants that keeps going.

I'm with you there.

I think it is under used, it was only done once, while "when the hearts go marching in" was flogged to death.