Melbourne Football

General Songs/Chants

Buddy Farah

A bit off topic but some victory youth flogs after Cmon you bhoys in Red, and We are Melbourne

yelled shit at me and guido claiming that we steal all their chants saying that they made them up

They are just douches.

All A-League chant debates are lame anyway, everyone stole their chants... of youtube.

• Like 1

A bit off topic but some victory youth flogs after Cmon you bhoys in Red, and We are Melbourne

yelled shit at me and guido claiming that we steal all their chants saying that they made them up

Who were they?

Next time, let the lads at the front or back know and we'll sort 'em out.

It was suggested early on and I think it would be great if we sing the club song in the terrace, before or during the game, if everyone sings, that would be awesome

It was an abomination of a song and incredibly embarassing so much the terrace protested against it and it was removed. For good reason, as there was only a small few who actually liked it.

Paradise City isn't much better, but in the words of Mehmet Durakovic: what can you do?

Biased? Maybe, but Pompey Chimes is easily the loudest chant in England and would work wonders for Yarraside.

Play Up Heart Boys

Heart Boys Play Up

Simple yet effective and easy and can get most of the stadium involved, or at least everyone at the Yarraside end. Stand, hands in the sky and sing out loud those easy two lines. Can be used when there is a break in play, before the match begins, after a goal is celebrated. Simple.