Melbourne Football

Christian8's transfers crystal ball (in memory of Christian7)

Christian8

The chairman, CEO, CFO, FOM, the board and some sponsors will be meeting on Tuesday night to discuss the wage kitty, they will run through pros and cons to weigh up whether it is worth freeing up some of the Good/Babalj money.

Expect at least 1 player announcement next week, and 2 staff announcements.

• Like 2

Mate, after finally having the other 'transfers' thread locked down can you or the mods change the title of this one to something more specific than 'transfers'? Perhaps the 'christian7/8's transfers crystal ball' thread?

Edited by Jake

Mate, after finally having the other 'transfers' thread locked down can you or the mods change the title of this one to something more specific than 'transfers'? Perhaps the 'christian7/8's transfers crystal ball' thread?

Thread title changed.

I'm glad we wont be losing Christian8's entertainment with the recent changes.

• Like 2

Maybe it means Peter that the 'recently retired international striker' wants more than the previosly agreed budget would allow, therefore a request for Board consideration would be relevant.

Don't expect too much though, I've found while playing Football Manager the board rarely increase your wage budget.

• Like 2

The chairman, CEO, CFO, FOM, the board and some sponsors will be meeting on Tuesday night to discuss the wage kitty, they will run through pros and cons to weigh up whether it is worth freeing up some of the Good/Babalj money.

Expect at least 1 player announcement next week, and 2 staff announcements.

AFAIK the Board meets once a month on a Tuesday evening. As with any Board it is standard practice to receive reports such as finance and operations, to discuss them and make financial decisions. Like all Boards they will ask for various 'non-Board' people to be present if circumstances warrant it. There's nothing new in Christian8's statement.

• Like 1

AFAIK the Board meets once a month on a Tuesday evening. As with any Board it is standard practice to receive reports such as finance and operations, to discuss them and make financial decisions. Like all Boards they will ask for various 'non-Board' people to be present if circumstances warrant it.

Confirmed! It looks like Christan8's first post in this thread is spot on! Take that doubters.

Keep 'em coming new improved Christian8!

• Like 3

I think the issue is that few of us actually know anything about what's happening transfers wise so a lot of BS gets spoken to fill in the time. That's why I'm looking forward to Friday 5pm at which point we will have announced two new coaches and another player signing... If the crystal ball is correct that is.

Edited by Jake

Is this another b-s topic?

I'm starting to think that the credibility of this forum is begin to ware thin.

To be fair to this forum, it's July; No a-league being played, very little news for anyone to talk about coming out of Heart HQ and as a result the forum is naturally becomming less serious / less credible. Not a big deal really, just a part of the normal lifecycle.

Edited by Che
  • Like 1

To be fair to this forum, it's June; No a-league being played, very little news for anyone to talk about coming out of Heart HQ and as a result the forum is naturally becomming less serious / less credible. Not a big deal really.

It's actually July... Edited by LR9

i can just tell everyone is just waitng for some sort of signing...everyone is restless...

anyway...how bout that carbon tax....lol (bad joke sorry :blink: )

Why is the carbon tax a bad joke? Because it is.

Our lack of transfers has had the same impact attracting new members as the carbon tax has had for the Labor party.

At least we can still make some signings to improve our lot.

p.s. Political references tongue in cheek. No further correspondence will be entered into etc. etc.

Agree with Mayo, getting restless looking forward to hearing about new signings, those which will help win us the league.

• Like 1

Yes, blame it all on the carbon tax, which, I note, has morphed into the 'carbon price' to make it all seem , well, less taxing.

The forum is a victim of a six-month off-season. Now there's something we can talk about. Do we actually have the longest off-season in world football? They probably have more football in the Faroe Islands.

You can tell that there's not much going on when the FFA tries to hype up the release of the fixture. And we get an announcement this week to wait for the announcement that's coming next week. Possibly.

Christian7 has kept us all entertained. In fact, to quote the Heart PR (what there is left of it), he (or is it she?) has had a stellar off-season so far. Keep it going lad (or lass).

• Like 3

The forum is a victim of a six-month off-season. Now there's something we can talk about. Do we actually have the longest off-season in world football?

JW, perhaps a new thread under the latest operating instructions.... I know this because it is not related to C7/8 keeping me entertained

This forum needs a 'Melbourne Heart Transfer Rumours' topic. Please Mr Tesla, make it be and change this topic name...

if you have a rumour you would like to share feel free to create a new topic. Dont be shy.

Can someone summarise who this Christian 7/8 is and what they predict? I'm newish, and only using the forum more now days because my boyfriend finally got the internet at his step dads house. So I should be hear more offten.

Christian is just a guy who claims to know who Heart have thought about signing and who they are currently planning on signing.

Lately he has predicted:

My sources tell me that Curtis Good has signed on with Newcastle and will be present at pre-season training next week.

Spiranovic will be his replacement, he has barely been playing for Urawa and has just 6 months remaining on his contract, club and player are close to a mutual termination.

The big signing will be a high profile recently internationally retired CF.

Dylan Macallister and Simon Storey will round out the 20 man squad.

Quote from the Transfers thread.

He also said the CF/striker could possibly be "the best striker to ever grace this league".

It's always good to get information about Heart's intentions, but Christian's previous claims didn't come to fruition. We'll have to wait and see what comes of these claims.

Edited by Murfy1
  • Like 1

Can someone summarise who this Christian 7/8 is and what they predict? I'm newish, and only using the forum more now days because my boyfriend finally got the internet at his step dads house. So I should be hear more offten.

welcome back stephaniexo

• Like 2