Melbourne Football

Matchday 11: v Victory - Saturday 21st December 5 pm at AAMI Park

Harrison

15 hours ago, Dezy94 said:

Going with family to this. Really looking forward to it, rate the 5pm kickoff. 

Cmon City!!

This is a shit of a KO time. When you add in the travel either side of the match you have no afternoon and no evening either. I can see why crowds are falling.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, haz said:

Christmas Derby Day and the thread is dead

Not much to say really, just get the job done on the pitch

Or we could be like victory forum (which I like to read when shit hits the fan for them for laughter) who are currently deciding which songs of former players they are going to sing for when they inevitably fuck up. Gee they are a strange bunch over there 

40 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

This is a shit of a KO time. When you add in the travel either side of the match you have no afternoon and no evening either. I can see why crowds are falling.

I like it tbh

Can spend all afternoon firing up for it and you’ve got more of your night free than usual 

• Like 3

All Christmas Derbys are special. In addition to what’s normally at stake, this year the Unique features are:

1. We need to win to keep in sight of Sydney.

2. Basically this is our chance to bury them for the season, win and we are 13 points ahead with a game in hand, shut the gate and shoot the horse.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

All Christmas Derbys are special. In addition to what’s normally at stake, this year the Unique features are:

1. We need to win to keep in sight of Sydney.

2. Basically this is our chance to bury them for the season, win and we are 13 points ahead with a game in hand, shut the gate and shoot the horse.

Exactly. Just need to keep winning. Sydney will do just that so let’s keep pressure on them.