Melbourne Football

5 star quote from Terra

Tesla

"My memories of playing for the Heart are all very fond,” he said.

“From the players, the coaching staff and especially the fans who would always sing a song for me in recognition of my goal to win the first Melbourne derby."

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/244423,heart-star-heads-for-k-league.aspx

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 3

should never have been let go, we've still got to find another 7 players ffs

Disagree. He started off well for us, and his best game was that very first derby. IMO after that seemed to come a steady decline, especially in the second season. By the end he wasn't doing anything much for us. Of course he wasn't alone in that. The wheels pretty much fell off for the whole team for the second half of the season. Several of the players who were released could consider themselves a little unlucky, but overall I don't think they could really complain about it.

• Like 1

Although he provided a great deal of excitement, really no point in a keeping a player who only played 30 minute cameo roles for majority of the season, the right choice was made.

True, i just think it's a massive longshot that we'll find better replacements for every player we let go

True, i just think it's a massive longshot that we'll find better replacements for every player we let go

FFS the guy never tracked back once in all of his games @ MH.

Sure the moments may have been great but there were far to few of them and the gaps between them got wider and wider until near the end there were no moments at all.

His complete inability to play as a decoy number nine IMO was when he finally reached his used by date and this was on display in Round One when I was in Newcastle.

FFS the guy never tracked back once in all of his games @ MH.

Could not agree more with this, as soon the ball was cleared, you could always look to Terra and watch him just casually strolling, as much as we all loved him he let us down in a way.