Melbourne Football

Away Trips: Cheapest flights, every time

Buddy Farah

How to take full advantage of JetStars

Price Beat Guarantee to ensure the cheapest flights, every time.

Guarantee:

"If you find a published internet airfare from another airline that is lower than the lowest available comparable Jetstar fare on Jetstar.com, on the same route for a comparable time, we will beat that fare by 10%."

The beauty of this is not only do you save 10% on the cheaper flight, you also pay no fees on your credit card which is usually $30.

Step 1:

Go to http://iwantthatflight.com.au

Step 2:

Select your Origin, Destination and Dates

step1p.jpg

Step 3:

Look for all flights from JetStar, then look for a second flight from any airline departing Within 1 hour of your selected flight.

step2sn.jpg

Step 4:

Call JetStar's "Price Beat Guarantee" team on 1300 369 516.

- You will be asked questeons regarding; time, date, destination, and the comparable flight.

- You will also need to have your credit card ready.

Step 5: Enjoy!

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

hahaha only away trip is newcastle? hahaha the supposed never again? would you do it for $2 return hahahaha why not if only it was til end of march brisbane would be perfect

You have to do 3 nights if you want the $2 flights so will still cost as much as any other trip considering food, accommo etc.

Really shit timing for the sale. We have Adelaide, WS and Sydney all at home in that period. I would book them all now if they were away, I will possibly still do them but looking at an extra 70+ per trip on flights alone (N)

You have to do 3 nights if you want the $2 flights so will still cost as much as any other trip considering food, accommo etc.

Really shit timing for the sale. We have Adelaide, WS and Sydney all at home in that period. I would book them all now if they were away, I will possibly still do them but looking at an extra 70+ per trip on flights alone (N)

But u could spend all that time buying up all the Designer Gear that u can only get in Newy and not down here...

Volcom, Globe, Hurley these are the brands lar.

Imagine the boys faces when u rock in that kinda stuff at The Gimp.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good thread Buddy. Where are you? Haven't posted in a while...

I'm using this for the Sydney Jan trip. Going up Thursday 10th. Coming back Monday 14th. Aces and Heart trip with a few guys.

Edit: I just answered my own first question. Forgot about that.

Edited by dRoy

I live in Sydney now, so absolutely stoked that there's 4 games instead of 1 this year. I nearly got killed going home in heart colours from the 4-0 last year but it was so worth it. Wanna see more Heart this year!

What happened lad?

Next time hang around the main lads, we'll look out for ya

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...