Melbourne Football

Cool shit you find on the internet thread

bazzatron

3 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

I know what you're thinking. Greenseater, why would I waste 20 minutes of my life watching a stupid Youtube video?

Because it's the greatest video ever made ever. Watch it you will not regret it.

Love that channel.

But the World is flat, so why has he presented it as round?

• Like 2

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Haha had seen this banger. Do you reckon when they wrote the steamed hams scene they knew how iconic it would be for a generation of shit posters? 

I dream about Steamed Hams every night. I cannot live, I cannot breath, I cannot love without my steam clams hams

On 24/01/2018 at 8:19 PM, kingofhearts said:

If you have half an hour, and wanna see a SJW get destroyed, this is the video for you.

Listened to the episode of Joe Rogan he did yesterday. Had never really heard of him before that. Dude is phenomenal, the podcast ep is well worth a listen, not just for the anti-sjw stuff, but the psychology stuff he talks about is seriously cool

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Listened to the episode of Joe Rogan he did yesterday. Had never really heard of him before that. Dude is phenomenal, the podcast ep is well worth a listen, not just for the anti-sjw stuff, but the psychology stuff he talks about is seriously cool

Not that keen on him, too religious 

@Embee loves him

1 hour ago, GreenSeater said:

Fair. I play for a Christian football club and went to a very pious Catholic school meaning a lot of my mates are quite religious so I guess I just don't notice it as much

I really need to join a club when I get back to Melbourne. Starting to grow some love handles

On 03/02/2018 at 3:15 PM, thisphantomfortress said:

Not that keen on him, too religious 

@Embee loves him

He's actually not very text book religious. He see's the belief in a creator as a necessary building block to a successful morally stable and responsible society in which hierarchy plays an integral part. Yes he speaks about the bible a lot in some of his lectures (I've listen to hours of them) but he doesn't preach the word of god like a priest. He explains the importance of the bible like its a guide to understanding society, history, literature and nature of humans in general. Super high IQ, complex guy and I think its a mistake to simply say he's too religious. Id say he's very philosophical and sees great meaning in things that the average person would not, he could probably turn 'Hansel and Gretel' into a 10 hours lecture about how it mirrors the Italian Renaissance and that breadcrumbs are the meaning of life.

My dad is a super catholic, church going, god fearing, textbook bible guy so I know the definition of too religious. I find it hard to connect and discuss religion/god with him despite considering myself a fellow believer and catholic... I guess, more in a "cultural' sense. I think the bible (especially the old testament) should be treated like a series of poems, tales and rough (very rough) accounts of historic events there to inspire or guide us to finding your own philosophy on the gift of life. Eg Noahs Arch = Call a plumber on Monday about that leak, not the following thursday afternoon at 4:30pm when your ankle deep in water and the Mrs is losing her flaps. 

Edited by HeartFc
  • Like 5