Melbourne Football

Cool shit you find on the internet thread

bazzatron

I dont know if this is "cool" exactly, but it popped up in my Facebook newsfeed this morning. This is why I find the internet exhausting. 

10390032_10155759393155517_8513143936787

We now have over 10,000 copies of Jerry Maguire on VHS! We received 1,400 during our last 2 week tour! WE NEED MORE! Please send your orphaned Jerrys to PO Box 50825 Los Angeles, CA 90050

• Like 1

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if this is "cool" exactly, but it popped up in my Facebook newsfeed this morning. This is why I find the internet exhausting. 

10390032_10155759393155517_8513143936787

We now have over 10,000 copies of Jerry Maguire on VHS! We received 1,400 during our last 2 week tour! WE NEED MORE! Please send your orphaned Jerrys to PO Box 50825 Los Angeles, CA 90050

Only this would happen under a liberal government. :droy:

vote labour

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't sure whether to post this here or on the FM thread, but this is actually one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/3fioa1/the_millenial_sim_is_here_1000_years_of_simming/

only 900 karma poor cunt went to all that effort to a quarter the reward of posting a cute pet picture

EDIT just realised was a self post, no karma.

Edited by thisphantomfortress

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/03/2016 at 8:59 PM, n i k o said:

I'm so close.

1 more bit of fuckwittery from this flog and I'm gonna snap.

Also LOL @ the fact only Glue will stock him, hasn't that shop like rebranded a few times in recent years, business can't be going good, stupid muzzas finally realising they're being ripped off?

Edited by Tesla

6 hours ago, Tesla said:

I'm so close.

1 more bit of fuckwittery from this flog and I'm gonna snap.

Also LOL @ the fact only Glue will stock him, hasn't that shop like rebranded a few times in recent years, business can't be going good, stupid muzzas finally realising they're being ripped off?

Actually Glue Flagship Stores like the one at Emporium aren't that bad anymore they stock stuff like Carhartt, Edwin, Penfield, Ebbets Fields and good Reeboks and a few other decent things. (These stores are actually a far bit better than fucken General Pants these days -Whose Staff I wanted to kill when I had to go in there with my EX.)

Mind you the run of the mill Glues at places at like Norflands still only sell crap. 

Edited by cadete

2 minutes ago, cadete said:

Actually Glue Flagship Stores like the one at Emporium aren't that bad anymore they stock stuff like Carhartt, Edwin, Penfield, Ebbets Fields and good Reeboks and a few other decent things.

Mind you the one of the mill one's at places at like Norflands still basically only sell crap. 

'nnnaahhhh brrrooooooooo, norfies glues stores likhhe the bestest'