Melbourne Football

Cool shit you find on the internet thread

bazzatron

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after learning about some of the spookier things the internet has produced, I found out about a film series called the Marble Hornets. Shit is fucked, I'm legit scared to go camping at easter now.

This gives an intro:

And this is where shit gets real:

Fucking Slender Man, spooky as fuarkkk. I highly recommend continuing to watch the entries, and always keep an eye out for a tall suited figure in the background...

It's fake, owned.

Well aware.

But far better and much more spooky to watch than any horror movie I've seen. Also the way it has been rolled out, ie, through twitter and shit, makes it something cool I found on the internet.

Is that it?

There's like 50+ short entries, first 10 or so built up the suspense nicely, but now it's just losing it's touch. I posted it as I started watching, just found it entertaining.

I'm a bit spooked as they predicted the guest star's deaths and having them on the same date. But is that why MG is really shit scared about for that lost episode?... could be more to it than what the article says.. but have you read the image of the first post before my youtube one? here's this link http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Mist

this very much disturbed me for the day.

I'm a bit spooked as they predicted the guest star's deaths and having them on the same date. But is that why MG is really shit scared about for that lost episode?... could be more to it than what the article says.. but have you read the image of the first post before my youtube one? here's this link http://creepypasta.w...m/wiki/Red_Mist

this very much disturbed me for the day.

Lol, it's all fake man, was a fucking good story though. There's pages and pages of similar stories, I posted the Simpsons one to demonstrate the connections.

Here is a bunch of them, including Squidward's suicide and Dead Bart. All made up, all spread over the internet.

http://sanctuary.prelucid.com/library/index.php?title=Category:Creepypasta

I dunno man, the suicide squidward one seems questionable, since I'm not the one who found it but my mate, and he says he searched up that skinner guy on the internet and just seemed to be believable that he was behind this fucked up shit (imprisonment etc). So I actually don't know whether its true or not but these stories tend to fuck with my head.

I dunno man, the suicide squidward one seems questionable, since I'm not the one who found it but my mate, and he says he searched up that skinner guy on the internet and just seemed to be believable that he was behind this fucked up shit (imprisonment etc). So I actually don't know whether its true or not but these stories tend to fuck with my head.

me too :unsure:

http://play.kendincos.com/185766/Wtxlpdhvztxptfjlpfj-the-simpsons-lost-episode-dead-bart.html

could be a virus... DO NOT BLAME ME IF IT IS :(

I saw on one of those Current Affairs shows that there is a company you can contact that does the same thing. Mobs of photographers and reporters follow you around for the day and people eventually believe you are famous and start coming up to you and asking you to sign shit. Honestly, why would you want that, let alone PAY for it!