Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart 12/13 fixtures

NuggetsMcGreggor

http://www.footballa...-released/47779

derbies:

Rd 1: away, etihad, 7:30pm 5/10/12

Rd 12: home, aami, 7:45pm 22/12/12

Rd 19: away, etihad, 7:45pm 2/2/13

so the rumours that we have two home derbies again were wrong.

i have an .ics file of our matches but can't upload here. will email it if you pm me your address

edit: here's the full fixture

Edited by NuggetsMcGreggor

don't mind having 2 away derbys, just means we get to see us play 15 times in Melbourne this season

as for the regional game, looks like its wellingtons turn this season which is good news because we won't have to sacrifice a home game

only thing I'm disappointed about is the last 2 rounds we play away, but apart from that I think it's a pretty good fixture with a more regular home/away/home/away format instead of last season where we had a long period away from home

We travel to Brisbane and Perth once each which is good. In both the last two seasons, we've had difficult periods of away games, which we don't seem to have this time. So in football terms, this seems a much better draw. The only problem is, that string of away games we had last year was our best part of the season!

And it looks like Aami Park is available all year? Good to have more continuity.

Overall give it a tick. Like the pretty regular home then away schedule. Pity about the two away games at the end - if we don't make top six kind of makes the next off-season even longer for supporters. Like the two home games on Public Holidays.

Quite apart from that, disappointed that there's nothing yet about an FFA Cup or an A-League Cup, because I think we need a longer season not a shorter one. Otherwise football just drops off the radar completely, especially here in Melbourne.

Overall give it a tick. Like the pretty regular home then away schedule. Pity about the two away games at the end - if we don't make top six kind of makes the next off-season even longer for supporters. Like the two home games on Public Holidays.

Quite apart from that, disappointed that there's nothing yet about an FFA Cup or an A-League Cup, because I think we need a longer season not a shorter one. Otherwise football just drops off the radar completely, especially here in Melbourne.

i read on 'the roar' somewhere that the ffa are looking at introducing the cup comp in the 13/14 season...

ok just realised i put our rd 2 match vs wellington down as vs adelaide.

all fixed now.

post-237-0-30782100-1340096824_thumb.png

Thanks for that mate, tonnes better than the FFA one.

On the fixture, I like it. 15 games in Melbourne is great but the last two games as away games do suck. Also hoping the FFA Cup does commence next season, would love to see a derby cup final :D