Melbourne Football

Yarraside Knowledge Bank

AyeCee

Can confirm getting your ass hole licked is awesome. I suggest everyone find a punk/emo slut, they will do absolutely anything.

P.s Had no objects or body parts enter my anus and don't plan to, soz king (also aren't you like 60, you pedo fuck)

Did you reciprocate the rimjob?

I imagine the whole ordeal began this way:

67osz7t.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if there are any monthly car insurance policies available? I dont mean an annual policy that you can pay monthly which you can get at pretty much every insurance provider, but rather a month to month policy. I know they have them in other countries but havent heard of any here.

Anyone know if there are any monthly car insurance policies available? I dont mean an annual policy that you can pay monthly which you can get at pretty much every insurance provider, but rather a month to month policy. I know they have them in other countries but havent heard of any here.

Asked my brother, who is an insurance assessor, and he doesn't know of any.

• Like 1

Yes. Malloy insurance Ltd. PM me for a quote

• Like 2

Yes. Malloy insurance Ltd. PM me for a quote

You do know I made $6k profit on my last car when comparing what I paid for it and what the insurance gave me for it when it was written off?

• Like 1

Yes. Malloy insurance Ltd. PM me for a quote You do know I made $6k profit on my last car when comparing what I paid for it and what the insurance gave me for it when it was written off?

I don't see how that will affect any arrangement between yourself and Malloy insurance Ltd.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Need help with Quadratics, anybody willing to help me understand this?

Would be greatly appreciated :)

It's best if you hire a tutor doing once a week session for around 1-2 hours.

Ask your school if they have any former students willing to provide tutoring services, they charge quite cheaply from personal experience.

Thanks for the advice pal, taken on board

• 1 month later...

Does a like actually get you anything? Are there rewards for how many you get??

Yes. Once you tick over 1000 likes Tesla will PM you and ask you for your address and you get sent a Y-Side goodies basket. What's in it apart from handcuffs and duck tape ???