Melbourne Football
AyeCee

Yarraside Knowledge Bank

Hackett    666
2 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

The answer is no in 999/1000 cases. Are you on CL contract or an EA?

No and No - just trying to determine what entitlements I stand to receive outside of Annual Leave. 

jw1739    6,779

Is anyone else on here a tenant or owner of a house and had an "nbn utility box" installed at the premises? I've been issued a notice telling me that this will be done sometime over the next six months, and reading the guff in the booklet it seems I don't have much control over where the actual installation will be, yet I'm up for the cost of everything inside the house that will have to be be connected to the box. 

malloy    3,081
21 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Is anyone else on here a tenant or owner of a house and had an "nbn utility box" installed at the premises? I've been issued a notice telling me that this will be done sometime over the next six months, and reading the guff in the booklet it seems I don't have much control over where the actual installation will be, yet I'm up for the cost of everything inside the house that will have to be be connected to the box. 

Yeah its pretty much where ever they put it. My mate had to cop his being installed in the living room. 

jeffplz    672
1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

From a late teen male with middle eastern heritage? I think yes.

Did you google "how to trigger a Turk in two words or less" before posting this?

• Like 1

Embee    2,201
1 hour ago, jeffplz said:

Does BCF require boating license/ID when purchasing flares?

dw, @Fingman can sort you out

bt50    3,036
1 hour ago, Embee said:

dw, @Fingman can sort you out

Mate that bloke hasnt been on the forum in years. He defected to South Devonport Pie-eaters or whatever theyre called...

• Like 2

Embee    2,201
Just now, bt50 said:

Mate that bloke hasnt been on the forum in years. He defected to South Devonport Pie-eaters or whatever theyre called...

I thought he left to join ANTIFA?

• Like 4

jeffplz    672

Anyone have experience appealing a myki fine? I have solid proof (location history, schedule) that I wasn't present at the given location at the time of the fine. Even so, if i'm remembering wrong, I never travel without a fully topped up myki, and have never been written up for failure to provide a card in the past 3 months(during which the fine was apparently issued) (I can say never with 100,000% certainty.) What will hold up in court?

Edited by jeffplz

1 hour ago, jeffplz said:

Anyone have experience appealing a myki fine? I have solid proof (location history, schedule) that I wasn't present at the given location at the time of the fine. Even so, if i'm remembering wrong, I never travel without a fully topped up myki, and have never been written up for failure to provide a card in the past 3 months(during which the fine was apparently issued) (I can say never with 100,000% certainty.) What will hold up in court?

Flick back on is thread a few pages, girl I did my law degree with made some lefty website that helps you appeal them. Think this was the thread I posted it in 

jeffplz    672
30 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Flick back on is thread a few pages, girl I did my law degree with made some lefty website that helps you appeal them. Think this was the thread I posted it in 

While this is great news, it means that this website is redundant for the time being. We're keen to know about your experiences under this new arrangement, and whether you have any problems."

jw1739    6,779

For when my current contract runs out...can anyone recommend to me an internet/VOIP service provider that actually employs English-speaking technical helpers rather than some squeaky-voiced female who sounds as if she's speaking from Nepal or Bhutan?