Melbourne Football

Yarraside Knowledge Bank

AyeCee

If memory serves, off duty police in Australia have no authority and can't do anything really. Did he actually have a badge? Sounds to me like he's full of shit, pretty flimsy argument about the noise.

Im not 100% certain, but I think you may be wrong on the off duty police officer thing.

Edit: but you are open to prove me wrong as this is something im far from certain on

Edited by malloy

How does a player get to VPL level? What is the general pathway?

ie, do they get scouted, attend trials, etc.

Trying to prepare for one fucker of an assignment, never actually known how this works.

usually the VPL clubs have under 15s squads, under 14s so on so on.

most of the players usually play like 3 years and either try out or move up to the seniors team from what i've heard.

anyone ever seen a big ass police van in melbourne/know what they'd be use for etc? saw it cruise past whilst i was walking back from a game @ night with a mate... looks sort of like this:

(could only find GTA picture - was only image that resembled it when i searched it up hahaha.)

swat.jpg

Edited by macri

They bought a new Riot van early this year late last year apparently. Has a huge water cannon. I think I read it in TheAge.

saw it in cheltenham hahaha. literally shat my pants - looks like something straight out of COD.

just praying it doesn't show up at the derby....

Edited by macri

I wasn't even fishing? Lol. Am actually grateful for his contribution. I don't really get the whole likes thing when upwards of 50% of them are rewarded for finding funny things on the internet.

The like system is stupid tbh.

Like you said, most of the likes are given for posting (someone else's) "funny" video/picture etc. It is also very rare to get likes for long posts, which surely contribute more to the forum.

At the very least we need dislikes so it can even it out a bit.

• Like 2

Are customs meant to leave something in your package if they opened it? Remember having a little message from them once previously but have just received a package which has clearly been ripped apart and sticky taped together without anything signalling that customs opened it.

Are customs meant to leave something in your package if they opened it? Remember having a little message from them once previously but have just received a package which has clearly been ripped apart and sticky taped together without anything signalling that customs opened it.

Received an order today, package had also been ripped open, no note from customs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Did you receive the notice in the mail? Assuming you received the voting forms in the mail and didnt send them in, you could ignore this notice and wait until you get a phone call and plead ignorance and say you never received the mail.

I didnt post my voting form until the Monday after, so it was easily 4-5 days late, havent heard anything.

They're all a bunch of cunts in my municipality. I thought that not voting would save paper and valuable time for the masses involved in the shambles they call an election.

Furthermore, i intend to remove my name from future time wasting events such as the one mentioned as i believe that these are a conspiracy and rigged to ensure that the person isn't chosen by the people, but by a committee. Thus ensuring them the power to do with us as they please on a daily basis.

If you have questions or require to contact me, please forward mail to:

Mr. DILLIGAF

000 Probe Avenue, FUCKOFF, Vic. 3456

Regards.

Bored at work.

• Like 1

Lads

Best excuse for getting out of 'An Apparent Failure to Vote Notice' at council elections?

Fucking hell, i'm not even enrolled in a Victorian council anymore and they still managed to send me a council voting form to my ACT address / and a failure to vote letter.

Incompetent shite.

Edited by Che

• 1 month later...